Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

The Garbage Liberation Front

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Agt. Adopus, Oct 9, 2002.

1. Agt. Adopus

Agt. Adopus Junior Member

To refuse, recycle, and resist!

The Garbage Liberation Front (G.L.F) is an anonymous group using direct action tactics to liberate what some may refer to as trash. The purpose is to follow the "one humans trash is a nother humans treasure" philosphy. Tactics such as lock smashing, dumpster breaking, dumpster diving, arson and property damage are used by this group. Now we focus on Chris E. Hayden. Chris Hayden is the spokesman for the G.L.F, much simular to David Barbarash who is the spokesperson for the Animal Liberation Front (A.L.F) or Craig Rosenbraugh the Earth Liberation Front (E.L.F) spokesperson. Chris is the public figure used to speak for the anonymous members. Or as CNN put it, he is "the mouth peice for the 21st Century Eco-terrorists". Here is the communiqué for the latest glf action

From the Springfield Times:
    "Friday - September 13th
    Springfield, IL
    The GLF has claimed responsibility for the latest
    series of attacks on garbage trucks through out
    Springfield on the night of Thursday September 12th.
    Garbage trucks at a city lot were destroyed, the paint
    was stripped, pounds of sand were poured in the gas tanks
    and slogans such as "Trash Compactors= Murder!",
    "Garbage Liberation Now!" and "MURDERER" were spray painted
    on the truck along with green stencils of the recycling logo, with the words
    "recycle, refuse, resist" going around it. Springfield police chief Charles Bell
    made the following statement "this logo is a calling card for the GLF
    were ever this logo is painted it means the GLF has done it. We must
    not be afraid to confront these ECO Terrorists, we cannot let cowards go around
    and destroy property to make there foolish and trite message"

Here is the action from Chris Haydens point of view
    recieved anonymously:
    "The acts commited by compassionate GLF activists will not stop
    until the message is clear that what people so ignorantly refer to as
    "trash" has rights too" he continued to say "until garbage liberation is achieved direct action will not go away"

for more information please visit
    http://www.garbageliberation.tk as it will launch soon.

2. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

3. SMUGGLER RSH

SMUGGLER RSH Guest

They are some weird drugged mother fuckers

4. Agt. Adopus

A few images of GLF actions

http://www.dromo.com/fusionanomaly/dumpsterdiving.jpg'>
    [img]http://www.bushnellsbasinfd.org/images/Images-%20Page%2009A/Garbage_Truck_Fire_03.JPG'>
    [img]http://www.nuggetnews.com/archives/20010404/garbage_fire.jpg'>
    [img]http://www.jsu.edu/chanticleer/vol50/photos/5026news-fire2.jpg'>
    [img]http://www.comune.bologna.it/iperbole/vvfbo/FOTO/OGGI/bidone.jpg'>
    [i]*please note the last image was never claimed by the GLF, it was suggested it was them because a GLF cell was caught in that area but a week later[/i]

5. vinyl junkie

vinyl junkie Elite Member

setting the trash on fire serves what purpose? it's idiots like this that get lock on dumpsters and trash compactors in the first place...

i used to get breakfast out of the same health foods place dumpster every morning... then idiots started trowing shit on the ground while looking for the good stuff... at that point they got a lock...
    so i would pick it and get my food, but soon kids started lid bombing it and cutting the locks, and now there's a compactor...
    morons...

6. Agt. Adopus

I agree with you, these methods maybe effective for elf/alf actions, but when it jepordizes others dumpstering... pfft wack. Einstien bagels is locking there dumpsters now too

7. vinyl junkie

wow... it makes me happy that we're agreeing on something...

8. Agt. Adopus

yeah crazyness, huh? Lets be new best friends.

By the way I wrote this as a joke, there is no GLF.................yet........

The images are from google searches, but please still let this thread be enjoyable

9. vinyl junkie

i've met people who push glf... no joke...

10. Agt. Adopus

I know a few here in Chicago, I think it is more of a joke. But I felt like making a funny. Night Owl. Hoot Hoot.

11. Agt. Adopus

good night everyone, sleep tight, dont let the bed bugs bite.

12. wiseguy

wiseguy Elite Member

those bastards burned a perfectly good bed of trash for a transient.

13. fr8lover

fr8lover Guest

wait, so in order to "liberate" trash they set stuff on fire? wow pure genius. why do radicals think that they are benefitting their cause? if anything they become more detrimental by burning things down and hurting people.

if you have to go to lengths this far to get your message accross, its obviously a problem that CANT BE SOLVED. GIVE UP RETARDS.

14. When

When 12oz Loyalist

:lol:

funny shit 773

15. serpent of the light

serpent of the light Member