The Game going at 50/G-UNIT/Ma$E/MOBB DEEP

Entro123

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they both suck dick i think 50 should be kicked out of his fame for what he does to the community. kids shooting kids right after they see his movie fucking bullshit and its cause they wanna be like him and see him shooting people. its the reason i cant go into hartford on the weekends at night 5 kids got shot in my capital city this weekend. rap music is bullshit.

Originally posted by Some1@Nov 21 2005, 07:57 AM

they both suck dick i think 50 should be kicked out of his fame for what he does to the community. kids shooting kids right after they see his movie fucking bullshit and its cause they wanna be like him and see him shooting people. its the reason i cant go into hartford on the weekends at night 5 kids got shot in my capital city this weekend. rap music is bullshit.

Nope. Totally Marilyn Mansons fault.

yea i thought about it you can blame anyone for their music it is the individual persons fault for commiting the action. i just got pissed because of the 5 kids who got shot 5 miles away from me... i hate where humanity is going where i have to worry about getting shot and because someone wants to be cool or emulate someone else. nothing works in preventing it the only thing i could think of doing is getting a couple automatic weapons and cleansing the cities myself...but then thats not too sane either...

eh whatever you cant stop it fuck the world we are all just going to end up killing eachother anyways...

Originally posted by BEEFEATER@Nov 21 2005, 09:54 AM

Atleast when white dudes rap its better than this shit.

thats right, all niggers rap about is guns coke and pussy right?

doushebag

id fuck with any game shit before i fuck with any white/emo rap shit.

50 is a tool, i dont get why cats brag about getting shot 900 times and shit, around my way that just means you never learned your lesson.

Originally posted by BEEFEATER+Nov 21 2005, 12:52 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BEEFEATER - Nov 21 2005, 12:52 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-8onus@Nov 21 2005, 11:12 AM

doushebag

id fuck with any game shit before i fuck with any white/emo rap shit.

It's good to fight a stereotype with a stereotype.

Dewshhhhbawg.

[/b]

shut up and take your spanking bitch

50 cent is so shit! One of his songs i been hearin on the radio recently where every line has the same weird way he says the words, hard to explain, but he's shit. maybe he used to be gangsta, but he is now a rich as shit commercial sell out, he really should drop it, grow up, and learn that guns are not cool.

i could go on for ever, but ill just take it easy and stop there

Originally posted by shameless self promotion+Nov 21 2005, 08:57 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (shameless self promotion - Nov 21 2005, 08:57 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Some1@Nov 21 2005, 07:57 AM

Nope. Totally Marilyn Mansons fault.

[/b]

Obviously.

Originally posted by 8onus+Nov 21 2005, 10:12 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (8onus - Nov 21 2005, 10:12 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-BEEFEATER@Nov 21 2005, 09:54 AM

Atleast when white dudes rap its better than this shit.

doushebag

[/b]

and robbing niggas

Originally posted by Avancier@Nov 21 2005, 06:24 PM

Your officially no longer gully or a hood nigga once you start doing grape-flavored Vitamin Water ads in magazines. :clown2:

Nigga owns the majority of vitamin water you hater.

Personally I think 50 Cent can flow, but even if I didn't he'd be laughing it all the way to the bank.

Guest clockwork202

^^i dont think he owns the majority of it, hes a pop gangster rapper his flow isnt anything out of the ordinary even before when he was doing the mixtape thing i never thought his shit was anything great, hes all hype