1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

The G Spot

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Pilau Hands, Mar 11, 2002.

1. Pilau Hands

Pilau Hands Guest

The G Spot

Discussion started by Pilau Hands - Mar 11, 2002

I'm starting this thread now that I'm, once again, sexually active. It has been a long time, a little more than a year in fact. While I'm apparently not too rusty on the hinges, I'm always down to improve and learn something new. It's not my intent to be graphic or vulgar, but we'll just see how this one goes, shall we?

I was going down on "Xgirl" the other night. She's the first girl I've made orgasm orally, and while I think there is a certain level of prowess you can possess, your performance very much depends on the person you're with, for both physical, emotional, and mental reasons. Some people just play better together. For instance, I think she's the first one I made cum simply because I cared enough to try that hard. Through the course of four hours on and off, she came five times. This amazed her and me as you can imagine.

The problem is this...clitoral orgasms, while having a large fanbase, come with a price. Go too hard and you leave her extremely sensitive. Think about when after you go off, and she keeps giving you head. It becomes too sensitive to allow (at least for me). The nerves are on edge, and need a rest. It is largely the same for a woman's clitoris. She needs a break, and goddamnit so do I. I go very softly the first time, but it seems everytime after that requires more pressure and a longer time frame to get her off.

I want to learn about gspot orgasms mainly because it means a different type and variety is the spice of life. All the girls on the board, the ones not too shy to speak up, can provide the best advice on this subject. All the guys, please share your experiences. Anyone add anything to help the education process, or ask questions.

To catch people up...an overview. As far as I've been able to muster, all women have a gspot. There is some confusion about this, which leads me to believe that while the area is present, the stimulation of that area may sometimes not bring results. The Gspot, anatomically, is the area beneath the urethral sponge. (urethra...remember biology? you pee through it.) This might at least partially explain its role in what is often called "female ejaculation." It also might help explain why Gspot stimulation makes some women feel as if they have to urinate when they really don't. (The ejaculate is not urine.) I believe it's one to two inches inside the vagina, located on the roof. It feels like a concentrated mass of spongy tissue, and you'll notice the difference between it and other areas.

The main problem I've come across is the urination thing. While stimulated, Xgirl complained that it hurt...not in a bad way but in a Ouch...don't stop...okay stop I'm confused, kind of way. It made her feel as if she had to pee and she didn't want to for obvious reasons. IS there anyway to overcome this sensation, or is it something you just have to ride out to the end? In a position (I don't know what it's called) where the woman lays on her stomach and the man is on her back, with vaginal penetration, some girls also mention that peeing feeling. I'm assuming this was also gspot pressure.

Let the monkey knife fight begin.

2. Mr. Mang

Mr. Mang 12oz Elite Member

Mr. Mang - Replied Mar 11, 2002

punch her in the head. it feels GUUUUUUUUTE

Mr. Mang - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  3. Iris

Iris Banned

Iris - Replied Mar 11, 2002

going lightly sometimes will work plus it feels awesome.

i've given up on anyone ever finding my g-spot.

Iris - Rank: Banned - Messages:
  4. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

--zeSto-- - Replied Mar 11, 2002

^ have you?

Find it yourself then tell your partner.
    Dont expect someone else to fine the Pirates Treasure without a map.

5. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

willy.wonka - Replied Mar 11, 2002

what you have to do is..........

pick her upstick your dick inside,shove it all the way in and lift her up and down...not letting your pee-pee slip out at all....inside you will feel this thing....bouncing up and down on your dickhead...my last girlfriend moaned like a cow and she creamed all over me.....im not sure if that was the Gspot,but i know its all "G"..
    READ A COUPLE OF BOOK ABOUT SEX...LEARN.
    its all for the better...

6. whiteboy 516

whiteboy 516 12oz Junior Member

whiteboy 516 - Replied Mar 11, 2002

4 1/2 hours.....and i bet she blew you for like 5 minutes right...lol.....damn kid how's your tongue feelin today....no girl is worth that kind of time,. As far as the G-spot is concerned......much like unicorn's and monkey's knifefighting.....it is a myth.---ahhhhh sheeiiit, i'm just a jealous old coot---when do I get to hear i'm cummmmmmmmmmmmmming:crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

whiteboy 516 - Rank: 12oz Junior Member - Messages:
  7. Pilau Hands

Pilau Hands Guest

Pilau Hands - Replied Mar 11, 2002

That's like my exgirlfriend. I would hit the back, and not pull out, just kept shoving, like trying to propell her foreward. It was like a perfect recipe. This is something else though.

Yeah dude. My tongue hurt a lot. So did my chin, for reasons I just won't spell out.

8. Remi Martin

Remi Martin New Jack

Remi Martin - Replied Mar 11, 2002

it exists.

some women know where it is others need to find it....
    its supposed to be on the side of the thingy closest to the out side....anyway use your thumb lightly on the outside while searching on the inside till you find it and then once it is found proceed with le tigre position (doggy style) and let her find it.

Remi Martin - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  9. nomadawhat

nomadawhat 12oz Veteran Member

nomadawhat - Replied Mar 11, 2002

i've had success w/ this move in the past.

while fingering a girl, push lightly on top of her, well you know..pussy, and with your other hand rub on her outside above her crotch where your fingers are inside. so from the inside you are kind of massaging your hand on the outside. you can get the g-spot in between your hands. i have found the g-sopt this way, some girls have loved this, most actually, but it did not go over so well with one girl. just do it lightly. i also have really long fingers, this may or may not be a factor. good luck homie!

nomadawhat - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  10. High Priest

High Priest 12oz Elite Member

High Priest - Replied Mar 11, 2002

The G Spot

If the woman is laying on her back, then her G Spot is located roughly 1.5" inside her vagina on the upper wall. The most ultimate orgasms come from a woman having her g-spot stimulated. The area inside the vagina typically has a different texture; ridged (not as smooth) as the rest of her genitilia. A G-Spot orgasm is often associated with female ejaculation and 15-30 mins of a uforic sensation where the female is in complete bliss... Don't expect much from her during this time, she is in heaven.

Fingering
    With your fingers as far "in" as is comfortable for the woman, move your fingers in even circles all around the inside of the vagina. It generally feels best if you keep consistent, firm pressure along the entire length of the vaginal walls while rotating. You may wish to give a LITTLE extra pressure towards her belly (upwards) as long as you don't break the steady rotational rhythm. Stop rotating your fingers and rest your fingertips on the (usually slightly ridged) area of the vagina just behind the pubic bone and exert pressure towards her belly (upwards). This is direct G-spot stimulation, and it usually feels best if the fingers are subtly moving. You can move your fingers in small, slow circles, or point your fingers more sharply and rock them back and forth.

Theres some text that should help out...read over it.. but of course the best method of learning is to actually practice.. id suggest and i dont know why people dont do this more but tell your girl to tell you when shit feels good, that way you can concentrate on getting her off and not have to fumble around for hours on end.

High Priest - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  11. High Priest

High Priest 12oz Elite Member

High Priest - Replied Mar 11, 2002

Cunnilingus

Performing cunnilingus is about the most wonderful thing you can do for a woman. It makes her feel loved, admired, sexy, and it has the tendency to give her an exceptional orgasm. Many women prefer it to intercourse, and for most, it is the easiest way to orgasm. There is nothing more exciting to a woman than to know that her partner finds her delicious; and that is meant as you enjoy the taste, smell, and feeling of her vaginal juices. Besides, lots of women expect it these days and men who perform great cunnilingus are always appreciated and considered fabulous lovers. What if things don't smell so sweet? Don't suffer or complain, just take a nice hot shower or bath together. See the Bathing and Showering section for more details on how to make that bathroom experience a whole lot of fun for the both of you. Before reading further please read the section on the clitoris (Other Spots) so as you better understand exactly what you are dealing with and how it works. Also, it is an excellent idea to combine cunnilingus with fingering techniques. This generally will make a woman's orgasm more intense and will get her there more rapidly.

Tonguing
    Remember, there is almost nothing you can do that won't feel terrific, so relax! Any licking and sucking of the labia, vaginal entrance, clitoris, or anal area is going to feel great to the woman. Also, you should never stop doing something that is obviously working (unless your purposefully teasing her, but don't take that to far either).

Here are some descriptions of how to get your tongue into certain shapes for performing cunnilingus:

The sharp, wide tongue:
    To achieve this position, stick your tongue as far out of your mouth as possible, then try to touch your nose. Once you are in this position, hold the same muscle groups still and begin moving your tongue around. Practice five sets of three, moving the tongue first in circular motions, then up and down.

The sharp, round tongue:
    To achieve this position, point your tongue while simultaneously trying to make the top of your tongue touch the roof of your mouth and the bottom of your tongue touch the bottom of your mouth. Once you are in this position, practice moving your tongue in and out of your mouth while keeping the tongue hard and round. For the more advanced student, try keeping your mouth closed and circling your tongue around inside of it, while of course, maintaining position.

Flat, soft, wide tongue:
    To achieve this position, flatten your tongue in your mouth. Try to make your tongue rest gently on the bottom teeth. Once you have accomplished this, slowly, while holding the position, move your tongue outside the mouth. Practice curling the wide tip of the tongue upward, downward and side to side. This too, practice for five sets of three, while holding each move for 2 seconds.

Flat, hard, wide tongue:
    To achieve this position, flatten your tongue in your mouth. Cover all your bottom teeth with your mouth. Using some force, try to explode your tongue in all the side positions. Using all the muscles in your tongue, try to move your tongue around.

Tonguing Techniques
    The Lick
    Leaving your tongue soft and jaw relaxed, try licking her from vaginal entrance up to her clit. This is a really good way to start out.

Labial Hold
    Run your tongue between the inner and outer labia on one side, while holding the two parts together with your lips. Now do the other side.

Tongue Intercourse
    In and out, around and around, etc. This feels nice. Not wonderful or incredible or earth-shaking; nice.

The Clitoris Flick
    Spread her outer vaginal lips with your hand(s). Then, with your tongue pointed and stiff, gently flick here and there. Feel free to roam, but keep coming back to her clit. This drives some women wild, and others can't handle the feeling. Some women may prefer that you always leave your tongue soft, so when you try this, pay attention to whether those moans are ecstacy or pain.

The following techniques should not be introduced until your partner is really hot (i.e., very wet). These are very intense actions which may be too much to take for some women, even when nearing orgasm.

The Clitoris Suck
    With her clitoris exposed, give it a quick little suck; pulling it into your mouth briefly and letting it go. This is a lot like licking a bit of cake batter off of your pinky. This feels incredible, and is a fine thing to do if you feel like torturing her.

The Clitoris Hold
    Take her exposed clit into your mouth and gently suck on it, simultaneously flicking your tongue over and around it. This can be done very lightly or very aggressively, and combined with fingering, will usually rapidly produce an intense orgasm.

The Tongue Tube
    Roll your tongue into a tube (if you cannot do this, forget about it because it is genetic and you can't learn it). This technique works best in an inverted or 69 position. Roll your tongue into a tube around her clitoris. Slide it back-and-forth; in effect, your tongue is doing something similar to a woman's vagina around a man's penis. This is likely to bring any woman over the edge and to an explosive orgasm.

Still Having Trouble?
    Try using your tounge to spell the alphabet on her genitals. This works surprisingly well as your tounge is always moving in different directions. Learn her favourite letters and the orders that work the best!

High Priest - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  12. ASER1NE

ASER1NE 12oz Veteran Member

ASER1NE - Replied Mar 11, 2002

G spot , easy to find , even easier to please ..........always a good time when ur girl gushes on ur dick ........

ASER1NE - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  13. bug

bug Guest

bug - Replied Mar 11, 2002

here's what i do: one finger inside, rubbing circles over the g spot. its on the roof, and feels like a knot in your neck or back. other hand spreading the labia open. this makes the clit pop up. its more sensitive this way. start slowly licking and with the other hand slowly on the g spot. gradually speed up, she should make the right noise to let you know how close she is to orgasm. when it hightens up, go really fast, then while she's really excited, slow down suddenly. it will let her down without orgasm, but keep going with your tongue and finger, slowly bulding up. repeat this process around four times. on the fourth time, just go all the way, making her cum. all those previous unachieved orgasms will all burst out in one. i always do this and almost every girl tells me that either i'm the best at it, or i gave them the longest orgasm they've ever had. :king:

14. Pilau Hands

Pilau Hands Guest

Pilau Hands - Replied Mar 11, 2002

thanks high priest, i had read that same website. what i'm looking for is personal experience, particularly in the uirinating feeling part. can it be overcome, if so how (speed, technique). i try to treat it less scientifically and go more along the approach you share. what feels good...lemme know. etc. maybe it's just not for some folks

good call, bug

15. REGULATOR

REGULATOR 12oz Elite Member

REGULATOR - Replied Mar 11, 2002

why do girls have better orgasms?? shit 15-30 minutes??? god damn thats gotta feeel good, and they get mulitple ones...holy shit

REGULATOR - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages: