the funny thing about being single is..

Mr. Mang

once you start talking to one girl a little bit, other girls jump in too and you get all confused.

the second you talk to another girl you are talking to like 3. it's happened to me a few times. i dont get it. i'm not trying to front like i'm a ladies' man, but damn..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Mr. Mang

once you start talking to one girl a little bit, other girls jump in too and you get all confused.

the second you talk to another girl you are talking to like 3. it's happened to me a few times. i dont get it. i'm not trying to front like i'm a ladies' man, but damn..

i get this all the time too. seems when the game is there, it's there. that or you're giving off some hormones girls hone in on.

Re: Re: the funny thing about being single is..

Originally posted by fr8oholic

i get this all the time too. seems when the game is there, it's there. that or you're giving off some hormones girls hone in on.

it's even better in the summer, the skirts allow heat in and lift smell out, which i love.

Guest mikro137

i dunno , i dont liek being single that much , mostly because girls dont pay attenion to me. lately though girls have actually acknowledged my presence , and that kinda cool.... :o none of em are really all about what im about though , maybe one is , but i know the rest arent.

Guest willy.wonka
Originally posted by Mr. Mang

you got it mang!!

going to the club, i see these girls that play the same game..one flirts and tells me her friend thinks im super hot..and flirts with me some more..then i bump into this girl who is cool and flirts grabs my muscles and wraps my arm around her waist, then the girl "who thinks im super hot" comes and gets me to think her little fine-ass is adorable.

3 girls...

but something happened and im not too sure if im single or not, but ima see how the game is played tomorrow.

i dont really wanta girlfriend, but hey..it wouldnt be bad.

Guest willy.wonka

relationship are good..haha..i think im going to cry.i met this girl and after a week or so of getting to know her, i see something totally different than what everybody seems not to see.

"not me"

but my friend went out with this girl whom i thought was atotal psycho, but he talks about her all the time and calls her, "his true love".he must see something in her that nobody saw before.

the only reason why i wouldnt want to get into a relationship is cause i really dont have shit but love to offer.which should be all, but i expect more from myself to be involved in a relationship.i wantto buy her gifts and take her out.i do not have the "right stuff" to be doing that.

man, i dont know what the fuck it is....

i was talking to this girl about a year and a half ago....things ended about a month after they started..

so about 3 months ago i start talking to this new girl, and this girl i aint talked to in over a year starts calling me up again....im like what the fuck???

on top of that 2 of my other exes started trying to get a hold of me again. im like, where the fuck were you all when i was single?

and now that im single, NOTHING.

fuck.

:heated:

girls have some kind of fucked up radar that alerts them when another woman approaches a man they are interested in. there is this girl that always calls me out of the blue when I meet some new girl and start to dig on her.

I met a new girl a few weeks ago. The result...the same girl that always calls me, calls twice; her friend calls and invites me to her "suprprise" birthday party; my ex starts digging on me again; some girl I know socially finds my email and starts emailing me and some crazy chick at work starts rubbing her boobies on me. Before this it was pretty much crickets.

Archived