the funniest thing(s) you ever seen in your life

NOUM

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by NOUM

a hindu man running towards a 7 11

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

funniest thing i ever saw was this guytried to jump off a lil bridge cuz he thought the water wuz kind of deep...

as soon as he hit the water he fell, the water was only like 1.5 feet deep.

shit wuz grand:king:

Guest BIGMETALCIRCUS

i was at this walmart buying paint... me and this other kid were pretty much drooling at this really hot chick. she looks back, sees us staring at her, and doesnt notice this clothes line thing right in front of her face, and barely ducks it. hahaha, one of the funniest things ive seen for some reason. she ran off pretty quick.

There are funny people where I live. How all the girls are so suddenly emo or hardcore overnight. Thats funny. How everybody thinks they are from fast and the furious with their gimongous spoilers. And if not that they have lifted trucks. Today I was at the del taco drive thru and i saw a lifted white truck that said "BABES WITH BOARDS".. on the back. That was funny to me. These girls probably don't even surf and just wear roxy . And when I went to In n out last night it was the hang out spot or something for the cool metal mullisha fuckers in mesh hats and afi shirts. And they dont eat they just hang out there.its COOOOL.. this may not seem funny to you but it is to me.

Once at school this girl thought she could make a turn without backing up and she ran into the curb. she looked at my friend and i and i guess she felt stupid so she sped off and ....hit a pole. that was more sad then it was funny.

Seeing a girl come down stairs in fuck me boots and falling on her ass was funny.

Okay these arent that funny. maybe its a you had to be there type thing. or not.

Originally posted by dELiSs

Seeing a girl come down stairs in fuck me boots and falling on her ass was funny.

did u fuck her when she fell?

no i'm just kidding...

that one is funny as hell:lol: :lol: :lol:

she's this um "thick" girl that stole soem old tennis shoes of mine a long long time ago in p.e. class and told me to "go back to china or wherever you're from" when I asked about them. Then a few years later BLAM I see her fall . And then she tried to play it off because nobody was really around.

I'm a clutz sometimes though. But not too bad. One time my friend was telling me a story and then bam i walked into a lightpost . You might laugh and say deliss is a fucking idiot but things happen. eh.

Originally posted by BigOatser

Last night I decided to mess with my friend in the apartment next to mine. I snuck over at like 3:00 AM and my friend tried to open the window which is right over his bed. IT ended up crashing down and his blinds fell on his face. his Ex was sleeping with him whom he swore to us he never boned anymore. He was so scared he started to choke her in the head lock they were sleeping in. Then she woke up screaming because he was choking her. MY friend ran and I looked in the window to slap him in the face. They were both staring straight up at me hovering over their bed like I was a ghost or something screaming. IT kinda scared me so I slapped the fool and ran. Next day he came over to my house to tell me how scared he was. I was like" yeah I smakced you so hard in the face!" hahaha, turns out I slapped his ex girlfriend instead. Im not sure which is funnier. The look on their faces as they screamed at the ghost hovering over them, or the fact that his timid and sweet ex got slapped in the face while sleeping with her ex on the down low.

What the fuck? :lol: :lol: :lol: This actually had me laughing out loud as I made a burger...

Once at school this girl thought she could make a turn without backing up and she ran into the curb. she looked at my friend and i and i guess she felt stupid so she sped off and ....hit a pole

That one is good as well... Smoooooooth. :nope:

a drunk kid at a kegger try to do a keg stand, but instead missed the keg and fell on the ground. he's a dick, so i laughed my drunk ass off.

when i was in drivers ed. i was parking, missed the brake, hit the accelerator and went through a fence. seeing the car through the fence was pretty funny. although at the time i was embarrassed.

an indian dude run into a 7 11, i was baked and trying to get a fucking slurry, and the indian dude runs in, grabs beer, flips off the cashier and runs.

i have way too many to say here.

i was in West Virginia one time...

and i wuz with a couple friends, and unlike Pittsburgh they sell liquor/beer in the gas stations and convenient stores.

anyways we waited until like 12:00 at night, then we ran in there and took a 24 pack of MGD and sum liquor.

I went there a month ago and now they lock the doors after 9:30 and they have a special window, where they get the shit u want and put it in this special trayand slide it through a special compartment, after you pay for it.

i got arrested twice in the same week.

the first time involved me getting blasted and vandalizing light poles and then drinking beer while the cops came to get me. got out of booking and pulled some girls number.

second time involved a gallon of rossi and a stock cap spree. the first can wasnt enough so i went back for another and proceeded to write in front of people who told me they called the cops so i did more tags and then the cops showed up again.

well.............it was funny to me anyway.

jail was pretty funny to. except for the module that smelled like 3000 people pissed on the carpet.

anyway. i have a hangover.

oh.....so i get out of jail right....

one am on tuesday. homeless and no possesions other than the clothes on my back and this cool lady whose house just got raided for a pound of meth gave me a ride back to the city where my folks live at right?

so its like 215am and i knock my homey lets me in and im like IM FREEE!!!

so i got to take a shit and the toilet clogs when i flush....

totally stressed out about it i pour draino in the toilet the clear it cause i cant find no plunger. then i read the back of the draino bottle and it says DO NOT USE IN TOILETS!!!!

so im like.........FUCK!!

i walk to the 711 and borrow and plunger and hadda plunge that nasty toilet bull full my shit..........so i know i didnt clog it yahmsayen? for like half and motherfucking hour.

belive i have been involved with cute girls and heavy drinking since 6 am or so tuesuday??

its sunday right?

Archived