the fucker that always posts pictures in threads

mapo wc

What the fuck is with that? Its ten times more annoying than those people and their 'first' posts. I have a slow-ass modem and hate downloading his stupid pictures which have no purpose. Im just wondering why the 12oz staff puts up with it.

Anyone with me that he should either be banned or start posting something relevant instead of random images?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest beardo

that dude is hysterical. i think he could stand to shrink some of the larger ones but thats it. i have a slow modem too, but i think its worth it. if enough people complain i guess we'll do something about it though.

stay off the jock of makro. the kid is funny as hell. his flix are mad funny. and if he feels like sayin anything about the topic or the pic, it's mad funny too. and seeking's right, that little animated thing in your signature is fuckin gay. it slows my comp down more than pissing on the kewyboard.

My personal signature is just that a "personal signature". But that other stuff is just like wtf does that have to do with the topic. It ain't his "personal signature" he's just posting random images. My gif is like 15 times smaller than his pics. I have no problem with people posting small signatures like "the brooklyn pimp" , "prada" or "frink". thats cool cause thats their signature and it takes up a little square on my comp. But the Makros takes up the whole F'n page. About casting stones. This thread was asking everyones opinion. I stated mine. It aint about casting stone's.

ive never been a fan of them pics of bondage goth girls. its ok when im using aol-the rest of the thread shows up, but aol is usually trippin so i have to use netscape and thats when threads take forever to show up.

I really like the pictures Makro posts...they make me think...and I don't know if the pictures he posts are always random, because sometimes the picture posted kinda says something about the topic at hand, to me at least.

Guest painted black

i hate them. they're corny and they slow down my loading time. i've complained before buy my voice was never heard. GET RID OF THEM.

oh my god shut up. "oh my loading time... its so special i want to fuck it in the ass" who gives a fuck. markos is funny as shit. and it makes it even funnyer that you cry about it. i bet he will be in here soon posting pictures on the thread about not posting pictures just to make you mad.

[This message has been edited by Ammo (edited 08-19-2001).]

Guest painted black

yeah, and thinking about it makes me realize how much of a dork the kid probably is. he ought to go paint with that free time wasted on finding images...i've never seen or heard of a makro, except on the net. how corny.

and fuck you, yes, they slow down loading time. not everybody has a super fast network you know. i can hardly stand loading regular flicks off the bench. it's always snacktime...whatever...it doesn't matter that much but it goes along the lines of posting pictures in your signature, which i thought was against the 12oz "rules".

what connection do u have?

i have a 56k and its perfectly fine.

if you have anything less a 28.8, i think you've been out painting too long.

i would imagine 28.8 wouldn't have such a bad time with one picture either.

and makro is a very good writer for all i can remember.

but anyways.. makro can speak for himself.

peace

Guest imported_Tesseract

The 1st good thing about makros is that he's smart and funny,the 2nd is that noone copies what he does so we dont have topics full of random pics.So its OK for me to

PRO-MARKO!! I am suprised he hasn't replied to this yet.

Originally posted by seeking innocence:

if you post more than once in a topic, it slows it down twice as much etc.

Considering his animated gif is only like 20k,....he wouldn't really slow down the topics unless he replied like 10-15 times. Depending on what kind of modem you have of course.....

[This message has been edited by ZENYTH.ASP (edited 08-23-2001).]

just cause im not a fuckin computer geek

dont mean im not down for mine speakin of first posts i destroy myself and break everything around me im down for mine so you can talk shit but at the moment i feel superior to your ignorance and hastey decisions.

you eet shit

right now fucker

sorry im hyper sensitive...........

lepers

Archived