Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

the "Fucked up in my Life Right Now" thread..

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by some pittsburgh flavor, Dec 2, 2002.

1. some pittsburgh flavor

some pittsburgh flavor Elite Member

...because everybody needs to bitch and whine sometimes...

after falling in love in the summer, my girlfriend decides we need to 'take a break' without actually discussing it with me. thoughtful. so my best friend's girl feels the need to yammer on to me every night about how great he is. and theyre always fucking making out and fingering each other's assholes when i'm 2 feet from them. i'm sick of it. so i told the girl (as politely as i could, mind you) if she could chill out with it. so she flipped shit and now they both hate me. joyous. my grades are shit, my dad's an asshole, and my mom could still die any day from a blood clot spanning her entire leg. wondrous! we're poor because she got layed off, and i got a balloon for my birthday (veggie tales nontheless, picked out by my brother. i thought it was pretty cool, but whatever, it's a balloon for christ's sake). splendid! and.... what else.... i think that's it for now.

feel free to vent to the ever-listening ear of the internet. no matter how lame you think it is, you know you want to. happens to the best of us, cheif ;)

2. cultural me

cultural me Member

3. cultural me

cultural me Member

and actully there kinda is a thread for it. peep the alien night owls thread.

4. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Administrator

5. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

i swear, if you people think that your life is fucked cause of relationships.get real.some people have fucked up thier lives, let alone a girl to cry over.

ok, now i will read the restofyour post.

6. some pittsburgh flavor

no, life's not fucked. i love life, can't get enough of some life.
    'cept things can be fucked up at times. yaherdme?

7. Dirty_habiT

haha you were bitching about some girl.... haha, I didn't even read it. That's pretty emo dude.

5st'd

8. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

oh, with your dad being an asshole and your mom with her bloodcluat, i can cope, my mom is going through the same thing, but my dad is dead and im left with a asshole stepfathr that steals money out of the bank account for hookers in japan.
    we live in a house that is falling apart and my family worships the computer.im broke, no job, no place will hire me and i owe money.my teeth are falling out(not yet, but if i dont do something soon they will be)
    i have no clothes and my balls are blue.

9. some pittsburgh flavor

sure, whatever.

10. ctrl+alt+del

ctrl+alt+del Guest

http://www.yth.mtu.edu/sap/yp/past_today/photos/drama.jpg'>

I only counted one real thing you have to worry about.

11. Dirty_habiT

PMS?

12. tears*uno

tears*uno Guest

things sucked for me for a little while... their gettin much better now...

i got caught painting..my girl's mom was strict and hammering down on us pretty bad..her ex came back and caused some drama.... bogus shit with my dad... bogus friends... nothing to do ever... never painted...doesn't seem that bad i don't know why i made it out that bad

thigns are better now though... pain more.. not a million friends a few good ones though... girls mom loosened up.... things goi ngood with the woman... dad not bringin the ruckus.. SOMETIMES have something to do...
    man my lfie is sad.. but i like it. peace.

13. cultural me

cultural me Member

hahah, that just was hilarious to me for some reason.

14. mikro137

mikro137 Guest

first off , happy birthday buddy! ill try and hook you up something nice for your birthday bro , never fear!

umm , second , you have a brother? i was unaware , and puzzled...

15. socrates

socrates Guest

KILL ME KILL ME KILL ME