The "Fuck You" Thread: 2005

cultural me

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

fuck:

-my shitty ass job and having to fuckin kill myself just to make enough money to live off of..

-being bored all the motherfucking time at home

-the south

-the way people in the south drive/walk/etc

-having to work on my birthday

-people at stores who continue to have a conversation instead of ringing up your purchase, which is what theyre fuckin getting paid to do!! NOT CONVERSE with each other. fuckin cuntsssss.

-running out of vanilla coke

i've got a lot more..i'll return.

Fuck Orange county(the tv show, and the real one)

Fuck aneheim california-(all you scene cats are just a bunch of rich fags who wish your life was a tv show)

fuck highschool-(all that senior, and graduation hype was a bunch of bull-shit)

fuck gasoline-now i cant even fill up my tank without dropping a fifty, and where does it all go?

fuck the sub-urbs- Ive visited there once and its full of wannabe 8th grade eminems who sag harder than barbra steisands titties

fuck all the kids who got a brand new car from mom and dad for their 16th birthday, that shits just unheard of in my family.

and the final, fuck the police- it seems that every time i go outside an old lady could be getting mugged right next to me and i seem to get a ticket for j-walking...in Sanfrancisco? fuck YOU cops.

-FUCK MY BOSS, IM DONE WITH THAT CLOWN,

-FUCK THE CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY, DONE WITH THEM NIGGAS TOO.

-FUCK THE FORMER LANDLORD

-FUCK BIG OIL, JEEPDOG IS WORTH IT BUT FUCK YOU NONETHELESS

-FUCK CREDIT RATINGS, SINCE WHEN DID YOUR WORTH AS AN INDIVIDUAL AND BEING ABLE TO BUY A HOUSE CAR ETC DEPEND ON HOW MUCH USLESS SHIT YOU BUY?<-----FUCK THAT SHIT FOR REAL, IMA BOUT TO DO THAT FIGHT CLUB SHIT BLOW EM ALL TO HELL LIKE A PARIS HILTON VIDEO!

-FUCK THE SUBURBS FOR WHAT GEEB SAID AND ALSO THE FACT THAT I GET LOST OUT THERE EVERY TIME I GO

-FUCK THE WHOLE STATUTORY RAPE LAW FOR BEING THE ONLY FUCKING THING STANDING INBETWEEN ME AND "HOMECOMINGS GONE WILD"

-FUCK PHOTOGRAPHY SHIT FOR BEING SO FUCKING EXPENSIVE

-FUCK CAMERA STORES FOR KEEPING EVERYTHING I WANNA RACK BEHIND THE COUNTER

-FUCK GUINESS

-FUCK LAGUNA BEACH, MY SUPER SWEET SIXTEEN AND ALL THOSE OTHER SHOWS THE GLORIFY DUMB SLUTS WHO DO NOTHING, CANT BELIEVE THAT SHIT REPLACE BEVIS AND BUTT HEAD AND AEON FLUX.

-FUCK TACO BELL

fuck you, stupid ricer kids on the highway with your little cavalier's and civics with body kits. think you can take my WRX do ya?

fuck you, stupid puertorican girl that came less than 6 inches from hitting my car today.

fuck you, credit card company. you aint gettin shit.. yea give a 19 year old a 6500 limit. morons.

fuck you, trains for pulling out right when i was 20 feet away.

fuck you, dayquil you taste horrible and give me a stomache ache.

ughh.

Guest uncle-boy

FUCK :the following:

stupid arguments with girlfriends

excess fat

mtv

ignorant highschool kids. (and the rest of the morons)

shitty drivers

people who dont say thanks when you hold the door open for them

people who dont wave when you let them in your lane during traffic

asshole cops

hippies

insurance companies

fools that talk during movies

fools that kick your seat in the theatre

shitty ass employees who suck at their jobs

fuck:

video games. they take up precious time and do nothing for you.

sleeping. it's such a fucking waste of time.

time. I hate it, there is not enough of it.

spiders. if they weren't such an important part of the ecosystem, i'd wish upon a star that they would all die.

lottery winners. why the fuck don't i ever win shit like that. only thing i've been awarded lately was jail time and court fees.

muthafuckas that think legitimate scientific research is not worth it. fuck you, assholes.

muthafuckas that think race is a determination of a persons worth. race was something completely unheard of until america was founded. romans didn't do it, ancient egyptians didn't do it, spaniards didn't do it. fuck you, founders of america.

wealthy people. if you aren't a socialite, you aren't shit to them. fuck em.

haters. they are everywhere and they are fuckin fools. turn that hate into motivation, you bitch.