The fuck is up with...

Milton

People in general are on my last nerve so I'm ranting, cause I feel like it...

The fuck is up with people being so damned sensitive? I am at a party the other night, this chick says to me "why didn't you call me last time you had people over. I said "I don't have your number" a chick says "you could aks for it" I say "i know." This bitch walks off and comes back 10 minutes later shouting and shit that I'm being "fake" and she "knows whats up." Then other day I'm chilling with this girl I know. Nothing much is going on, we're talking about shit and she is going on and on about how one time 2 months ago she caught me lying to her so that I could go hang out with my friends and now she can't trust me when I tell her something. So I say, thats cool you shouldn't trust me, and I get up to leave and she calls me an asshole. The fuck is up with that? I think every chick I know got her period last week on the real. Fuck all of em...

No I'm not depressed bitch, I just have shit to do... Leave me be,

Good Day

Milton the Grouch

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Didn't you have a problem not long ago with another psycho bitch? Seems to me that the broads you hang out with aren't very stable - you need to find some new ladies.

And if they're just girls you know, then who fucking cares? You strike me as the kind of person that wouldn't just tell one of those annoying girls to fuck off, so you should, just to see how they take it.

As a matter of fact I have told chicks to fuck off, and or "get the fuck out of my house" but I have to see these people over and over every day for the rest of the year. So I can't say "go fly a kite." Or else I would.

So do you mean your boyfriend, or that guy you let hit it?

Thats Right Bitch