the friday night and im at home because im a stupid loser bitch thread

Guest -MOE LESTER-

Guest -MOE LESTER-

yea well...tried to find some parties...couldnt find shit...stepped in dog shit...spent good part of night cleaning dog shit off shoes.....i wanna get lifted but the parents are around so that aint happening....the girl i jock is prolly out boning this candy ass raver faggot....wow!!! life is such a blast!!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by WhAt_dA_fUcK

if you were to get some mentos you coulda thought up of sumthin....

thats funny. i hate mentos commercials. i mean a guy is late for a date. he gets this glorious bright idea to pop a mentos in his mouth and WHAM he figures he should just hop out of his car in traffic and ride a bike!

Guest ctrl+alt+del
Originally posted by -MOE LESTER-

yea well...tried to find some parties...couldnt find shit...stepped in dog shit...spent good part of night cleaning dog shit off shoes.....i wanna get lifted but the parents are around so that aint happening....the girl i jock is prolly out boning this candy ass raver faggot....wow!!! life is such a blast!!!

:lol: regulator always makes me feel so much better

i have a cold, and my nose is dripping. thats why IM home.

Guest -MOE LESTER-

alrite...my night just got worse....girl i jock is having sex with candy raver dude...i feel like shit..i liked this chick and i almost went out with her but i was a punk....this fucking sucks....im gonna do so many drugs this weekend, i got some 2 year old codeine, weed, liquor, and im coming up on some meth and shrooms soon...fuck my life

I need a fucking car man,...I gotta bum rides off freinds just to paint and their all fucking pussies and will leave my ass walking home.. getting mugged by some dumb fuck crack head because they heard sirens in a distance..

Originally posted by Basic

i went to an MC battle / sage francis show

it was off the chizziain , sage was sposed to be one of the

judges for the battle , but he was just squiggleing on the score paper

it was the heezy ...:D

Nice man where was this at?

Guest Grow a Beard

i went to dinner. got a sixer of high life and some smokes. watched that movie clay pigeons.............and some how i ended up on the computer.

i went downtown and ran into a cat that doesnt live here anymore. hes in town til monday. it was awesome, i just looked up from talking to a friend of mine and pow!!! there he was with his girl. so i caught up with him for awhile, sat in a coffee shop and made a bunch of stickers then rode my bike home putting them up. after i got home a called my dad and stepmom cause they called and then looked through the whole house for something that i couldnt find. then sat on aim talking to a friend for a long time and then went through all of my crap looking for my sticker paper thats 8 1/2 by 11 to no avail. i hate this, im the only person home with nothing to do. i cant sleep and i have to be up early tommarow. you may think your a loser for sitting at home on a friday night alone, but im a super loser. im sitting at home alone and called my dad and stepmom. there ya go, hopefully that will brighten your night.

well sorry kids

my day was fun fun fun

-went to work

-my boss and me didnt really feel like working

-got drunk

-went with my boss to his friends shop to check it out

-got off work at 9 (early early early)

-called my girl

-went to her house for some sexin

-watched 'the other sister' i laughed through the entire movie

-more sexin

-chilled with my girl and my roommate and his chick

-got a tin of camels 'twist'

-drank

-got another tin of camels 'izmir stinger'

-drove around for a bit

-and now im here

Originally posted by JoEx37

Sry dude i hung out with my best friends girl and we got drunk and came home and chilled... i htink it was good.

u skor with ya best mates girl ?

well it aint friday night, but its saturday and im at home. with no partys and no alcohol theres nothing to do. my girls at her sisters bf's 21st and shood be arriving at the party any minute. though i aint all that bummed, shes coming ova in about an hour and a half so its not that bad i spose :king:

Archived