The French

Guest Catch22

Guest Catch22

Some quotes on the French:

"France has neither winter nor summer nor morals. Apart from these drawbacks it is a fine country. France has usually been governed by prostitutes." ---Mark Twain

"I would rather have a German division in front of me than a French one behind me."

--- General George S. Patton

"I just love the French. They taste like chicken!"

---- Hannibal Lecter

"Going to war without France is like going deer hunting without your accordion."

--Norman Schwartzkopf

While speaking to the Hoover Institution today, Secretary Donald Rumsfeld was asked this question:

"Could you tell us why to date at least the Administration doesn't favor direct talks with the North Korean government? After all, we're talking with the French."

The Secretary smiled and replied:

"I'm not going there!"

"We can stand here like the French, or we can do something about it."

---- Marge Simpson

There was a Frenchman, an Englishman and Claudia Schiffer sitting together in a carriage in a train going through Provence. Suddenly the train went through a tunnel and as it was an old style train, there were no lights in the carriages and it went completely dark. Then there was a kissing noise and the sound of a really loud slap. When the train came out of the tunnel, Claudia Schiffer and the Englishman were sitting as if nothing had happened and the Frenchman had his hand against his face as if he had been slapped there. The Frenchman was thinking: 'The English fella must have kissed Claudia Schiffer and she missed him and slapped me instead.' Claudia Schiffer was thinking: 'The French fella must have tried to kiss me and actually kissed the Englishman and got slapped for it.' And the Englishman was thinking: 'This is great. The next time the train goes through a tunnel I'll make another kissing noise and slap that French bastard again.'

"I don't know why people are surprised that France won't help us get Saddam out of Iraq. After all, France wouldn't help us get the Germans out of France!"

---Jay Leno

"You know, the French remind me a little bit of an aging actress of the 1940s who was still trying to dine out on her looks but doesn't have the face for it."

---John McCain, U.S. Senator from Arizona

"You know why the French don't want to bomb Saddam Hussein? Because he hates America, he loves mistresses and wears a beret. He is French, people."

--Conan O'Brien

How many Frenchmen does it take to change a light bulb?

One. He holds the bulb and all of Europe revolves around him.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_sofarok

I doubt you had ever thought about ‘the French’ or even France for that matter until you saw a TV report telling what nasty people they are for not letting america kill other nasty people. A bit of state sponsored xenophobia is always fun isn’t it? Hey they’re all foreign, speak some weird language, probably terrorists! And then joy of joys you get an email filled with spurious and bigoted quotes that you can post on a message board to try and look vaguely intelligent…….

Guest Catch22
Originally posted by sofarok

I doubt you had ever thought about ‘the French’ or even France for that matter until you saw a TV report telling what nasty people they are for not letting america kill other nasty people. A bit of state sponsored xenophobia is always fun isn’t it? Hey they’re all foreign, speak some weird language, probably terrorists! And then joy of joys you get an email filled with spurious and bigoted quotes that you can post on a message board to try and look vaguely intelligent…….

Relax...don't get your panties in a bunch. Try laughing a little.

Guest ctrl+alt+del

ive never met the french.

if i dont support monkeys eating lettuce, why should i care if they dont either?

i like how, out of ALL the countries in the world, France has become America's one target for ridicule.

OPERATION MOCKINGBIRD IN FULL EFFECT.

Stay Ignorant.

Originally posted by ctrl+alt+del

ive never met the french.

if i dont support monkeys eating lettuce, why should i care if they dont either?

i like how, out of ALL the countries in the world, France has become America's one target for ridicule.

OPERATION MOCKINGBIRD IN FULL EFFECT.

Stay Ignorant.

it hasn't just become ridicule material since this iraq crap, which i don't support, like most americans, we've been bagging on them since world war 1. old joke, get over it. joke being the key word. why is every one getting all butt hurt about french jokes, this is ch.0, we clown on everything including countries and each other. stop being little sissies.

Originally posted by T.T Boy

id rather be sipping wine in the riveria than eating mcdonalds...

know what they call a quarter pounder in france? Le Royale with cheese :lol:

Guest imported_El Mamerro

You can't avoid being clowned when your accent sounds really, really gay. This has nothing to do with war.

Guest BIGMETALCIRCUS
Originally posted by El Mamerro

You can't avoid being clowned when your accent sounds really, really gay. This has nothing to do with war.

ah yes, but on the women my friend, it sounds really, really hot.

Archived