Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

THE FRENCH OPEN

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Nutonce, Jun 3, 2005.

1. Nutonce

Nutonce Member

Yeah im stuck at the jayo and Im wondering if Nadal beat Federer?

I know one of you are at home flipping through the channels, let me know what the fucking tennis is hitting for, and if you dont fuck with tennis, have fun having a heart attack.

By the way, Nadal is SICKENING. yes he is better on clay but who cares, his game is flawless, by the way he is only 19 and made Ferrer look like an infant.

Well, just checked in with an acquaintance, turns out the match doesnt start until 4pm est. so im in good shape. this thread isnt worthless now, just talk about tennis or racquetball.

if you care.

by the way the finals will be heat and spurs.

2. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

I woke up just in time for the third set.

Nadal is awesome, but those pants have got to go.

3. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

Federer 3 6 4
    Nadal 6 4 4

4. Hermdog

Hermdog Elite Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The only tennis I enjoy

5. Nutonce

Nutonce Member

weaponx listen motherfucker im in pa and the match didnt come on yet dont spoil it bastard!

i did look at the score again though. looks like i cant come to my own thread.

6. <KEY3>

<KEY3> Veteran Member

you mean the freedom open?

7. DETO

DETO 12oz Loyalist

8. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

Nadal just won.

9. heroin dart

heroin dart Senior Member

Yeh nadal will win it now. Im gutted sharapova's out, i used 2 like checkin her ass and hearin her scream ;)

10. Nadal the teenager took it all the way... Hooray!

11. Nutonce

Nutonce Member

i told you what it was. hes the man.

now who is that freak Kane Waselenchuk?