THE FREE SHIT THIS WEEK

LIVERWURST*

This week has been full of freebies for me - nothing remarkable, but enough to warrant a thread...

1) Giant Ali G poster and frame from work - not sure if I'm going to keep the Ali G poster in it forever, but for now FUCK YES!

2) A gun lock from work - the cops were there for "safety day" so my friend Nang put the lock around his neck in front of the cop and said "this isn't working, my kids can still play with my uzi" - only I thought it was funny. Nang has 24's on his car and two baby mommas at the age of 25.

3) A self help book from another vendor to go with the gun lock.

4) $50 Gift Card to Best Buy because my job likes me.

5) Free hockey shirt.

6) Ex-girlfriend returns from India and gives me a shit load of funny stuff - the best is a match box that reads "Cheetah FIGHT" and has a man with a sickle lunging towards a pouncing cheetah.

7) Free Patron shots and beer last night - female bartenders are good to me, I think its the beard.

8) Free top shelf booze along with Asian food such as sushi AND bottles of saki party favors (I grabbed 3) at a very upscale birthday party last weekend. This party was my reason for babysitting a cat which I received really good money for...thats a 2fer

I think I'm meant to only live in the summer - my life gets so good during warm seasons. What'd you get?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i still have a 4 foot tall lil flip banner in my closet. that thing was the come-up of the century.

as for this week, i got a free ticket to an amazing show friday. i had already bought a ticket (i plan ahead like its my job) so i gave it to a friend.....i drink a lot of his beer when im over at his house. he deserves it.

I got a free upset stomach at Denny's today. Actually, no, I paid $12 for it.

Don't you fucking hate it when you're having onion rings, and you bite into half of one, and it pulls the entire onion out of the other half? It just completely ruins the entire onion ring experience.

I got a free upset stomach at Denny's today. Actually, no, I paid $12 for it.

Don't you fucking hate it when you're having onion rings, and you bite into half of one, and it pulls the entire onion out of the other half? It just completely ruins the entire onion ring experience.

That's bullshit..They need to install some kind of onion locking mechanism...

This week has been full of freebies for me - nothing remarkable, but enough to warrant a thread...

1) Giant Ali G poster and frame from work - not sure if I'm going to keep the Ali G poster in it forever, but for now FUCK YES!

2) A gun lock from work - the cops were there for "safety day" so my friend Nang put the lock around his neck in front of the cop and said "this isn't working, my kids can still play with my uzi" - only I thought it was funny. Nang has 24's on his car and two baby mommas at the age of 25.

3) A self help book from another vendor to go with the gun lock.

4) $50 Gift Card to Best Buy because my job likes me.

5) Free hockey shirt.

6) Ex-girlfriend returns from India and gives me a shit load of funny stuff - the best is a match box that reads "Cheetah FIGHT" and has a man with a sickle lunging towards a pouncing cheetah.

7) Free Patron shots and beer last night - female bartenders are good to me, I think its the beard.

8) Free top shelf booze along with Asian food such as sushi AND bottles of saki party favors (I grabbed 3) at a very upscale birthday party last weekend. This party was my reason for babysitting a cat which I received really good money for...thats a 2fer

I think I'm meant to only live in the summer - my life gets so good during warm seasons. What'd you get?

you suck. oh and btw NOTHING.

lol.

These two vietnamese girls on my jock took me out for dinner and then paid for all my drinks at the bar the other night.

I didn't even have to ask.

And my friend got me free Snow Patrol tickets for next months warfield show....I don't even like them all that much but fuck it....i'll go anyway because it's FREE

Guest spectr

shit man i didnt get nothing for free this week but i did buy a scratch ticket and win all 12 times on it for a total of $240. i only buy scratch tickets about once a year and almost always win

started the week off free... a old friend was in town and she put me and some friends down hard on the expense account.

patron margarita.. (sac relig, i know but fuck it)

4 or 5 other drinks at various bars

couple cab rides

20 kobe beef cheese burger back at her fancy hotel...