THE FREE MASONS

Salafi_Zahrah

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

my grandpa has a free mason ring. He wont tell my dad what it about so im gunna try and ask him oneday. My dad was tellin me that when they moved to louisiana they tried to enter a baptisit church but they wouldnt let my grandpa enter because the free mason ring he was wearing

My grandmothers boyfriend had asked my mom if she thought i would be intrested in joining the masons, he was going to bring me into it. At the time i was a 14 year old punk ass and it wouldnt have been a good thing, but its funny to joke about. My girl is very into them ... its intresting. I had heard of another guy who was a big religious cat and as he got to higher levels of the club he up and quit.

intresting stuff !!

Why y'all hating on the local bricklayers union 101?

The masons are many and varied. Each group like a snowflake.

Here's a story about the Hashashins:

Assassin is not etymologically an Arabic word, it is a Farsi word. Hashish in old iran (both before and after Islam) was the most popular drug for Mages, Dervishes, Sufies and Poets. It is older than opium in iran. Hashashins (Assassins) are not the invention of Hassan i-Sabah. During the reign of Sunni caliphs, different Iranian Shia governments which had to pay huge amount of taxes to caliphs and were so distasteful of Arabs united with each other (from Sistan in the south east to Kurdistan in the west, Gilaan in north and Fars in south west and other places) they planned in secret to undermine, weaken and ultimately eradicate the reign of Caliphs. They incited many rebellions across Iran, some of which developed and turned into full insurgencies and really threatened the borders and even the most important cities in the empire of caliphs. However, few survived ... ibn Maymun was among those whose survived and succeeded in their missions, Iranian insurgents sent him to Morocco and Tunisia, he was one of the most influential occultists and conspiracist in Iran, so he followed an entirely different way to damage the Empire. For many years, he was trained by militant nomads, sorcerers, guerillas and different cults in Morocco and Tunisia; after finishing his studies he traveled to Egypt, the country he picked up as his primary zone of operation, soon he started to undermine the influence of caliphs by engineering vast occult networks in Egypt which were supposed to give birth to as many as islamic minorities they could afford, spreading heresies, new beliefs, and feed on monotheism not as a direct religious path but a laboratory for sorcerous experiments, coup d'etat, etc. After nearly ten years, he got new allies (Al Fatemids) who were under influence of his occult-religions and heresies and were originally Egyptian aristocrats. In less than a week, they toppled the caliph’s puppet government and declared their independency. They remained one of the worst enemies of caliphs until the end of Caliph’s empire which was finally became an Iranian puppet government. One of the first cults that Ibn Maymun assembled was Batinyya (Bateniun) who were the first prototypes of Isma-ilie’s assassins. They were devoted, eccentric, mad (in every sense of this word) and Hashish addicted, they were trained to operate stealthily, killing every target by any means possible. Later Batinyya dissolved to Ismailie, and Hassan I-Sabbah the admirer of Ibn Maymun was authorized by Al Fatemids to continue the path of Ibn Maymun and his Hashashins (the bond between Ismai’lies and Al Fatemids never destroyed).

Yo straight up, I only listened to the first clip. But what I picked up on was what I want to call reverse propoganda for lack of a better term.

The Free Masons are real and most of what was in that link was also real. But then they throw some nonsense in there to get you thinking "this is nonsense". The Masons probably do run the media and what you here on the radio on on MTV is most likely controled by them but only in a mind numbing degree. They aint actually puting satanic verces in songs, they just want us to listen to stupid music and watch stupid tv shows and think STUPID so we as a whole don't realize what the fuck is going on. And that shot at the Simpsons as well was to throw you off cause if anything the Matt Groaning is subliminally trying to get people to think, and that is a danger to the Free Masonic agenda. Also that whole background noise was meant to throw you off and make you think "bogus propoganda" so that you would think that the Masons aint really shit and this is bogus.

The Free Masons are real and the majority of that link is real but whoever made it obviously is trying to trick niggas into thinking it's bogus.

Kennedy wasnt a mason and. . . Johnson was

My greatgrand father was a mason of the high order .. somthin like the 30th degree or somethin. George Washington was of the 5th degree so the GW memorial is 55 by 55ft around and 555ft high

my grand pops was too but he got out. . in a area outside Pittsburgh they have a fenced in neighborhood.

We had a book that my greatgrand pops owned had alot of their secret shit in it, and its missing, havent seen it in 20 yrs

when a mason becomes of the 32nd degree the take almost somthin similar to a shihada, stating that there is no god but Allah.

• 1 month later...

people are still talking about the masons? whoa. it looks like we're blazing new trails here, guys!

1. they are a SECRET SOCIETY. that means, anything you or i have ever read, heard, seen, smelled or otherwise experienced, if not at the hands of an actual, real live mason, was apocryphal and should be considered hearsay or innuendo. whatever you have heard here was leaked, and most likely isn't sensitive information or is a red herring.

2.the masons, as a group, are smart enough to have kept the truth under wraps for what, centuries? (under those criteria i do find it hard to believe george w. bush is a mason. daddy must have put him on, i guess.) so, they have a good streak going, and that's life in the conspiracy theory world, folks. until some guy gets out alive and blabs enough to get published- and that's assuming he isn't killed and the book isn't buried along the way- i'm hedging my bets.

as long as no one takes all this seriously and goes off the deep end, it's fun to talk about... just don't try to wrap your brain around the freemasons...that way lies madness