The Flip Video premiere

High Priest

All right so last night I was lucky enough to get into the FLIP video premiere, which was unbelievable. There were ton's of pro's (including a VERY drunk Andrew Reynolds who later passed out on the side walk) and a few celebrity guests (Jon Lydon of the sex pistols hosted the event just to name one ).

The video itself had to have been one of the most highly anticipated videos of the year including footage of all the flip riders and the elusive Tom Penny.

Most defiantly not disappointing with highlights such as:

-Ali Boulala doing a 25 stair gap (leap of faith type shit )

-Arto Breaking his neck

-Sebastian doing nollie heel flip crooks down huge rails

Im not going to talk about anything (I don't want to give anything away) else but if any one on here skates and has a few dollars to spend id highly suggest picking this video up.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

FINALLY! I have been antisipating(spelled wrong, someone correct me) this since its first original release date in Febuary, and i'm sure it will meet my expectations. Also, when did Arto break his neck, because i haven't read or heard anything about that, and that really sucks, cuz arto is awesome. Also, I'm a fucking huge Penny fan and i was wondering if Tom's part is good, especially since its some of his first footage in about 4 or 5 years.

Guest im not witty

ive been hearing about this video for 10 million light quasars, im ready to see the fucking thing.

Originally posted by MrChupacabra

FINALLY! I have been antisipating(spelled wrong, someone correct me) this since its first original release date in Febuary, and i'm sure it will meet my expectations. Also, when did Arto break his neck, because i haven't read or heard anything about that, and that really sucks, cuz arto is awesome. Also, I'm a fucking huge Penny fan and i was wondering if Tom's part is good, especially since its some of his first footage in about 4 or 5 years.

- Arto eats it on a curved rail .. ill leave it as saying theres a ton of vomiting and a neck brace.

Penny has a decent section... think of him skating mixed with a mushroom trip and there ya go.

Guest professor poopatronic
Originally posted by Mr. Mang

i'll just download it. there will be plenty of little 13 year old kids to make the Flip team rich.

do you know where i can get it? or maybe somehow you could just hook a brotha up? i don't know anything about computers

Originally posted by professor poopatronic

do you know where i can get it? or maybe somehow you could just hook a brotha up? i don't know anything about computers

i dont think it'll be on kazaa for a few months. go to kazaalite.com and get your skate video download on with that program.

what the fuck its acullay done? wow ive been waiting for ever, we pre booked it at the shop im am typing this from but i wasnt sure if it was for real. just tell me this, is toms part new footy? toms been my favorite since i started. and how appleyards part? andrew gordon?

the new On video was hot to def, i real bored just watching skate videos at my work which convieviently is a skate shop the mullen reed and johnson in russia part is dope and dustin dollins kickflip crooks down a huge porp ledge rail.

Originally posted by Kr430n5_666

skateboarding is going down the tubes. ha so isnt everything else. how awesome. goodbye life.

Its like a treadmill, you got to think of new things to do to move ahead of it or else you will fall off the end. WOWEEEEE i made a shit metaphor. But yeah.

Archived