Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

The Flip Video premiere

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by High Priest, May 22, 2002.

1. High Priest

High Priest Elite Member

All right so last night I was lucky enough to get into the FLIP video premiere, which was unbelievable. There were ton's of pro's (including a VERY drunk Andrew Reynolds who later passed out on the side walk) and a few celebrity guests (Jon Lydon of the sex pistols hosted the event just to name one ).

The video itself had to have been one of the most highly anticipated videos of the year including footage of all the flip riders and the elusive Tom Penny.

Most defiantly not disappointing with highlights such as:

-Ali Boulala doing a 25 stair gap (leap of faith type shit )
    -Arto Breaking his neck
    -Sebastian doing nollie heel flip crooks down huge rails

Im not going to talk about anything (I don't want to give anything away) else but if any one on here skates and has a few dollars to spend id highly suggest picking this video up.

2. MrChupacabra

MrChupacabra 12oz Loyalist

FINALLY! I have been antisipating(spelled wrong, someone correct me) this since its first original release date in Febuary, and i'm sure it will meet my expectations. Also, when did Arto break his neck, because i haven't read or heard anything about that, and that really sucks, cuz arto is awesome. Also, I'm a fucking huge Penny fan and i was wondering if Tom's part is good, especially since its some of his first footage in about 4 or 5 years.

3. Mr. Mang

Mr. Mang Elite Member

i'll just download it. there will be plenty of little 13 year old kids to make the Flip team rich.

4. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

skateboarding is going down the tubes. ha so isnt everything else. how awesome. goodbye life.

5. im not witty

im not witty Guest

ive been hearing about this video for 10 million light quasars, im ready to see the fucking thing.

6. High Priest

High Priest Elite Member

- Arto eats it on a curved rail .. ill leave it as saying theres a ton of vomiting and a neck brace.

Penny has a decent section... think of him skating mixed with a mushroom trip and there ya go.

7. do you know where i can get it? or maybe somehow you could just hook a brotha up? i don't know anything about computers

8. Mr. Mang

Mr. Mang Elite Member

i dont think it'll be on kazaa for a few months. go to kazaalite.com and get your skate video download on with that program.

9. el barto

el barto Elite Member

what the fuck its acullay done? wow ive been waiting for ever, we pre booked it at the shop im am typing this from but i wasnt sure if it was for real. just tell me this, is toms part new footy? toms been my favorite since i started. and how appleyards part? andrew gordon?

10. black hook

black hook Junior Member

wat kind of music is in the video? does it go good with the skaten? cuz iv bought some skate videos and the music just plain sucked which made the movie suck cuz it doesnt have good music.

11. High Priest

High Priest Elite Member

Yea its for real and yes tom has new footage.

12. el barto

el barto Elite Member

did that kid andrew gordon have sick stuff in there? whos go tthe best part damn it need to see it, im watching the new on video right now

13. High Priest

High Priest Elite Member

Im not going to really give anything away but that Ali Boulala gap (over 20 stairs and least 12 - 15 feet tall ) had my jaw dropping... and Appleyard throws down.. its beyond ill.

14. AeRoSoL JuNkiE

AeRoSoL JuNkiE Elite Member

15. el barto

el barto Elite Member

the new On video was hot to def, i real bored just watching skate videos at my work which convieviently is a skate shop the mullen reed and johnson in russia part is dope and dustin dollins kickflip crooks down a huge porp ledge rail.