the first day of school

atrocks

this is a result of me not paying attention*

ok....i tried to go into school this semester with a positive attitude....went to class today...english and psychology....and it was the same thing as usual...boring boringboring.....although i must say my teachers seemed pretty cool...but man i swear.."read this , write that...copy this, look at that...make sure this does this..."...man i hope i dont get burnt out so early...

i know alot of you have started school recently....how s it going for you so far.....

*edit....crap theres already one of these....son of a bitch...i shoulda looked around first....ok...begin with the verbal abuse....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I have been in school for about a month already. Im like a robot when it comes to school. I dont think about where im going, what im doing, i just do it. I usually dont know whats going on outside of my head until my nose starts overflowing with snot again. Colds fucking suck. Blowing your nose works for 30 seconds, then its back. Ive been popping pills all day, nothings working. How can your body produce so much fucking snot? Doesnt it have anything better to do? Whats this thread about again?

Archived