Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

the first concert i ever went to was...

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by marmuchian, May 21, 2001.

1. marmuchian

marmuchian Senior Member

EPMD and Rakim in the early 90's. well that was the first rap concert i ever saw...before that i saw Yanni live in Paris doing a tag team with the likes of Peter Frampton, Alexander Zanjick, Sade, and Kenny G. Dude can roll like a model...

[This message has been edited by marmuchian (edited 05-21-2001).]

[This message has been edited by marmuchian (edited 05-21-2001).]

2. MOOGLE?

MOOGLE? 12oz Loyalist

my first concert was fishbone,goldfinger,skeletones,mighty mighty bosstones, hepcat,and the aquabats.
    the bosstones kinda sucked but fishbone was friggin dope

------------------
    THE "S" IS FOR SUPER THE "U" IS FOR UNIQUE!!

3. charles_bronson

charles_bronson Senior Member

my first show was the slackers and a buch of local shit it was at a small club so i don't really count it but my first big show was Insane Clown Posse, Twiztid, Biohazard and Mindless Self Indulgence. i loved icp and twizted at the time but looking back on it, biohazard was a lot better than all of them. mindless self indulgence sucks and i hope they die.

------------------
    xxxstraightedgexxx

4. the greatful dead ya'll!

5. 23578

23578 Elite Member

skynard!, 1991.

6. weird al yankovich and the monkees
    not proud

------------------
    I'm not your average honky, raised by a pack of retarded donkies...

7. Seek One

Seek One Elite Member

7 yrs. old i saw kriss kross...not proud either

8. Frate_Raper

Frate_Raper Veteran Member

this is so bad your all gunna kill me for this........miria carry,vinnilla ice opening for NEW KIDS ON THE BLOCK! 1990....my mom made me go with my 5 year old cuz.....fucken beotch i'll never never forgive her...also the same night i found out what weed was from my uncle who took us..i didn;t smoke but he did....my brother still mocks me...even tho he went to see bel biv devo that same week lolol.

[This message has been edited by Frate Raper (edited 05-21-2001).]

9. yel 2k

yel 2k Senior Member

first concert i went to was black sabbath with deftones and pantera opening holy shit i almost nutted in my pans... shit was crazy i didnt sleep when i got home i was pumped

oh yeah i saw ozzys ass he mooned the grateful crowd

ok i was like 15 and it was at the fleet center and all these old dudes were doing blow it was ill

[This message has been edited by im a big toy oner (edited 05-22-2001).]

10. i eat poo

i eat poo New Jack

Sting was my first big concert,it was good.

11. mr.e

mr.e Senior Member

i think it was either lollapalooza or the first warped tour. but i really can't remember....

stupid alcohol! you go squish now!

12. webmaster

webmaster Guest

13. seven.13

seven.13 Dirty Dozen Crew

hahah..
    Bran Van 3000
    there was a transvestite with a neon pink wig wandering around outside......but he went to sleep on the floor so it was all good.

14. kidlugz

kidlugz Guest

beatie boys--94' i believe it was.bad brains were supposed to play too but the lead singer punched out his manager just before the show.

15. Ski Mask

Ski Mask 12oz Loyalist

Frate Raper: Thank you for saying that, now I dont feel so bad telling everyone that the first big concert I went to was MC Hammer at saskatchewan place.......hammer time!