the first concert i ever went to was...

marmuchian

EPMD and Rakim in the early 90's. well that was the first rap concert i ever saw...before that i saw Yanni live in Paris doing a tag team with the likes of Peter Frampton, Alexander Zanjick, Sade, and Kenny G. Dude can roll like a model...

[This message has been edited by marmuchian (edited 05-21-2001).]

[This message has been edited by marmuchian (edited 05-21-2001).]

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

my first concert was fishbone,goldfinger,skeletones,mighty mighty bosstones, hepcat,and the aquabats.

the bosstones kinda sucked but fishbone was friggin dope

------------------

THE "S" IS FOR SUPER THE "U" IS FOR UNIQUE!!

my first show was the slackers and a buch of local shit it was at a small club so i don't really count it but my first big show was Insane Clown Posse, Twiztid, Biohazard and Mindless Self Indulgence. i loved icp and twizted at the time but looking back on it, biohazard was a lot better than all of them. mindless self indulgence sucks and i hope they die.

------------------

xxxstraightedgexxx

Guest same ol' 6s & 7s

weird al yankovich and the monkees

not proud

------------------

I'm not your average honky, raised by a pack of retarded donkies...

this is so bad your all gunna kill me for this........miria carry,vinnilla ice opening for NEW KIDS ON THE BLOCK! 1990....my mom made me go with my 5 year old cuz.....fucken beotch i'll never never forgive her...also the same night i found out what weed was from my uncle who took us..i didn;t smoke but he did....my brother still mocks me...even tho he went to see bel biv devo that same week lolol.

[This message has been edited by Frate Raper (edited 05-21-2001).]

first concert i went to was black sabbath with deftones and pantera opening holy shit i almost nutted in my pans... shit was crazy i didnt sleep when i got home i was pumped

oh yeah i saw ozzys ass he mooned the grateful crowd

ok i was like 15 and it was at the fleet center and all these old dudes were doing blow it was ill

[This message has been edited by im a big toy oner (edited 05-22-2001).]

Guest kidlugz

beatie boys--94' i believe it was.bad brains were supposed to play too but the lead singer punched out his manager just before the show.

Guest unknown

atlanta fest '97 or so?

o.c. supertones

ghoti hook

and a whole lot of christian punk/ska.

[This message has been edited by unknown (edited 05-22-2001).]

Robert Plant in 1989 at the San Diego sports arena, for some reason I think Melissa Ethridge opened. The whole event is a blur in my mind, yeah that was my first encounter with people smoking weed. "Hey what's that awful smell?"

Archived