Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

"the firing squad" -OR- "my school photo: age 11

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by MR BOJANGLES, Feb 21, 2002.

1. MR BOJANGLES

MR BOJANGLES Guest

http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/menotyou2/kidbob.jpg'>
    just dug this up the other day...its REALLY me at age 11 (keep in mind it was the very early 80's)
    oh yeah? post yours then!

2. REGULATOR

REGULATOR Elite Member

3. PurpleJargon

PurpleJargon Junior Member

damn... you had to shell out the big dollars for the hot lazer background... all i got was royal blue.

4. MR BOJANGLES

MR BOJANGLES Guest

its a phase 1 mullet! it got full blown by the next school year! oh yeah!

5. tue skinny

tue skinny Elite Member

6. MR BOJANGLES

MR BOJANGLES Guest

i got the sweet fade for the ladies these days...i miss the mullet though:eek:

7. kaesthebluntedwonder

kaesthebluntedwonder Elite Member

if i could i would but i cant so i wont

8. tue skinny

tue skinny Elite Member

i use to have a rat tale, and let me tell ya . it meant your a dangerous kid.. i didnt get any chicks though . i shoulld have went with the mullllet

9. MR BOJANGLES

MR BOJANGLES Guest

i used to have a rat tail that was long as hell! i chewed on it all the time.

10. kaesthebluntedwonder

kaesthebluntedwonder Elite Member

i worked the mushroom hair way back when

11. blood as ink

blood as ink Guest

anyone remember flat tops?

12. MR BOJANGLES

MR BOJANGLES Guest

oh god! i had a wicked one! ill try and scan it in a few, my comp is being retarded.

13. tue skinny

tue skinny Elite Member

i know of a kid thats around my area who has a flat top with a mullet that is about a foot long. just staright flat hair outa the back of his head.. when you see the kid most peoples mouths open and the words come out as " what the fuck"

14. blood as ink

blood as ink Guest

you should play a game that me and my friend made up...it's called tackle the mullet...tackle the mullet...get up.run!

15. tue skinny

tue skinny Elite Member

nah me and my friends kicked his ass awhile ago so now he goes everywhere with his dog and dad