The Final Debate Showdown...

DETO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...once again...i can't wait...i got my 12pack chillin' in the fridge right now...i'm wanna hear some below the belt remarks...kerry playing off of christopher reeves for stem cell research (...that's just immoral)...bush saying that kerry is only trying to import poisonous canadien drugs becasue he 'hates old people'...things could get dirty...

...on another note...did you guys hear that the nra offficially endorrsed bush today and said they were going to spend 20 million on campaigns against kerry...who they referred to as a 'phony' hunter...

Bush didn't say that about Osama?

13 march 2003 press conference:

Q: But don't you believe that the threat that bin Laden posed won't truly be eliminated until he is found either dead or alive?

THE PRESIDENT: Well, as I say, we haven't heard much from him. And I wouldn't necessarily say he's at the center of any command structure. And, again, I don't know where he is. I -- I'll repeat what I said. I truly am not that concerned about him. I know he is on the run. I was concerned about him, when he had taken over a country. I was concerned about the fact that he was basically running Afghanistan and calling the shots for the Taliban.