The Fight Club....

NoEZ

me seriously...would fight anyone...just as long as they dont kill me.....death isnt an objective.....but lately ive been in the mood for fighting.....if you offered...id fight ya....but the main question i was gonna ask you is......

if you could fight any writer....not out of hate...but cause it would be a good fight.....who would it be?

id fight ja....hes got mad balls...and he does drugs.....that fight would alst for a long time.....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I would have to say... I don't know one of the really big writers. Physically I mean. Being a big name wouldn't be bad either. T-Kid, Cope, Muse are all pretty big dudes. Revok works out like 4 hours a day and is built like me so he might be a good fight. In the end I would actually like to fight an entire crew at once. There is a toy ass crew here I would love to have every one of them in a cage with just me. I wish I saw those kids more. Oh and noezy.

yeah yeah yeah....:rolleyes: if you really wanted to fight someone you wouldnt be dropping challenges on 12oz, youd be out fighting. its not hard to start a fight dude. if you want to fight, go talk shit....

as far as fighting a writer goes.... wait 15 years and fight seen cus hell be old and decrepit.

i dont want to start a fight like beef wise...i wanna fiht peole that would like to fight me but not have beef after wards.....im not dropping challnges on 12 oz either....theres no point....i dont know any of you....but if i knew you...then while we were hangin out id jstu be lke.....sooo...wanna go ouside and fight....if you say yes...wed go and fight for a bit.....ive jst been into a fighting mood the last like week....and its like 2 o clock in the morning righ now....im not gnna go out into the the night and start a fight with someone i dont know...who could possibly be some serial killer and then everyone would miss me and i cant let that happen....i mean..whats a world without me..you know.......................................yeai thought this thrad would go alot better..but i guss not...oh well

oh geez i pissed my pants... hold on

okay im back now.

well as long as the jesus pota... i cant even type his name with out piss leakage

well if he says you will kill me in the face

i guess youll kill me in the face

it has been fortold.

Archived