1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

The Fight Club....

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by NoEZ, Oct 26, 2002.

1. NoEZ

NoEZ New Jack

The Fight Club....

Discussion started by NoEZ - Oct 26, 2002

me seriously...would fight anyone...just as long as they dont kill me.....death isnt an objective.....but lately ive been in the mood for fighting.....if you offered...id fight ya....but the main question i was gonna ask you is......

if you could fight any writer....not out of hate...but cause it would be a good fight.....who would it be?

id fight ja....hes got mad balls...and he does drugs.....that fight would alst for a long time.....

NoEZ - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  2. bob barker

bob barker 12oz Member

bob barker - Replied Oct 26, 2002

id fight you.:D

bob barker - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  3. NoEZ

NoEZ New Jack

NoEZ - Replied Oct 26, 2002

im holding you to that.....

4. krie

krie Guest

krie - Replied Oct 26, 2002

id fight myself :D

5. bob barker

bob barker 12oz Member

bob barker - Replied Oct 26, 2002

sounds like a plan then,if im in youre area ill let you know.

bob barker - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  6. deznatori

deznatori 12oz Veteran Member

deznatori - Replied Oct 26, 2002

I would have to say... I don't know one of the really big writers. Physically I mean. Being a big name wouldn't be bad either. T-Kid, Cope, Muse are all pretty big dudes. Revok works out like 4 hours a day and is built like me so he might be a good fight. In the end I would actually like to fight an entire crew at once. There is a toy ass crew here I would love to have every one of them in a cage with just me. I wish I saw those kids more. Oh and noezy.

deznatori - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  7. jah

jah 12oz Elite Member

jah - Replied Oct 26, 2002

yeah yeah yeah....:rolleyes: if you really wanted to fight someone you wouldnt be dropping challenges on 12oz, youd be out fighting. its not hard to start a fight dude. if you want to fight, go talk shit....

as far as fighting a writer goes.... wait 15 years and fight seen cus hell be old and decrepit.

jah - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  8. NoEZ

NoEZ New Jack

i dont want to start a fight like beef wise...i wanna fiht peole that would like to fight me but not have beef after wards.....im not dropping challnges on 12 oz either....theres no point....i dont know any of you....but if i knew you...then while we were hangin out id jstu be lke.....sooo...wanna go ouside and fight....if you say yes...wed go and fight for a bit.....ive jst been into a fighting mood the last like week....and its like 2 o clock in the morning righ now....im not gnna go out into the the night and start a fight with someone i dont know...who could possibly be some serial killer and then everyone would miss me and i cant let that happen....i mean..whats a world without me..you know.......................................yeai thought this thrad would go alot better..but i guss not...oh well

9. zen

zen New Jack

zen - Replied Oct 26, 2002

id like to fight kabar.

zen - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  10. NoEZ

NoEZ New Jack

man..i wear...somethings wrong with my keyboard.......it lik eskips letters i type.....hmm

11. jah

jah 12oz Elite Member

jah - Replied Oct 26, 2002

oh, well in that case join a boxing club or something. or start a fight club in your town....

jah - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  12. 6souls

6souls 12oz Junior Member

6souls - Replied Oct 26, 2002

I'ma Kill You

6souls - Rank: 12oz Junior Member - Messages:
  13. NoEZ

NoEZ New Jack

^^ ima take you up on that offer........

and a fight club wuld be cool.....but rememrb the first rule.....well...if i told you thenid be breaking it.....

14. WALE!pd

WALE!pd 12oz Loyalist

WALE!pd - Replied Oct 26, 2002

cope or mber... cope cause hes big and looks like he could kick some ass and mber i have my reasons and maybe vinyl junkie cause he looks like that guy from encino man and if youve seen encino man you know that guy beats up pauley shore and brenden fraiser... tough guy

WALE!pd - Rank: 12oz Loyalist - Messages:
  15. 6souls

6souls 12oz Junior Member

6souls - Replied Oct 26, 2002

hahahahahahahahahahaha

6souls - Rank: 12oz Junior Member - Messages: