The Female Appreciation Thread

Guest Ted Wakowski

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Ted Wakowski
Originally posted by Gnes 37

sounds like a desperate feminist i can apreciate women but this thread is weak sauce

Right on brother.

Kill me.

Without a doubt, females make life worth living.

and they smell good to. and when your lady makes you food it tastes the best. and hugs from your lady is the best afer you get home drunk from painting..

ima a female addict without a doubt.

glassetch/sappysuckeroner

-WOMEN GIVE HEAD

YOU ARE GAY SON!! QUIT TRYING TO SHOW OFF TO THE RETARDED BITCHES ON THIS SITE! FUCK YOU HOES YOUR CLIT LOOKS LIKE A DEFORMED EMBRYO SACK! WHAT IS WITH THIS PATRIOTIC SHIT? WOMEN ARE SECOND CLASS AND THEY KNOW THAT SHIT. YO ILL GIVE A HOE SOME MONEY MAYBE A LITTLE LOVE BUT ILL BE DAMNED IF SHE WANTS SOME RESPECT! I DOUBT YOUVE EVEN BEEN WITH A WOMEN SON, THAT SHIT YOU POSTED IS WACK! YO IF YOU WANT TO BE A WOMANS GAY LITTLE SIDE KICK DO IT SON! WOMEN GIVE GOOD HEAD AND THATS ALL THEIR GOOD AT! PROPS WOMEN, PROPS. IF YOU NOTICE FINE WOMEN DONT WORRY ABOUT FEMINIST SHIT LIKE YOU GAY PEOPLE, ITS ALWAYS THE FAT ASS BULL DYKE LOOKING BITCHES. THE KIND THAT HAVE MORE FACIAL HAIR THAN ME! BUT DONT TRY TO CHANGE ME JUST BECAUSE YOUR GAY MAN, TAKE THIS SHIT BACK TO THE LIFETIME CHANNEL OR OXYGEN OR SOME SHIT!

Guest Ted Wakowski
Originally posted by Ass&Titties

-WOMEN GIVE HEAD

YOU ARE GAY SON!! QUIT TRYING TO SHOW OFF TO THE RETARDED BITCHES ON THIS SITE! FUCK YOU HOES YOUR CLIT LOOKS LIKE A DEFORMED EMBRYO SACK! WHAT IS WITH THIS PATRIOTIC SHIT? WOMEN ARE SECOND CLASS AND THEY KNOW THAT SHIT. YO ILL GIVE A HOE SOME MONEY MAYBE A LITTLE LOVE BUT ILL BE DAMNED IF SHE WANTS SOME RESPECT! I DOUBT YOUVE EVEN BEEN WITH A WOMEN SON, THAT SHIT YOU POSTED IS WACK! YO IF YOU WANT TO BE A WOMANS GAY LITTLE SIDE KICK DO IT SON! WOMEN GIVE GOOD HEAD AND THATS ALL THEIR GOOD AT! PROPS WOMEN, PROPS. IF YOU NOTICE FINE WOMEN DONT WORRY ABOUT FEMINIST SHIT LIKE YOU GAY PEOPLE, ITS ALWAYS THE FAT ASS BULL DYKE LOOKING BITCHES. THE KIND THAT HAVE MORE FACIAL HAIR THAN ME! BUT DONT TRY TO CHANGE ME JUST BECAUSE YOUR GAY MAN, TAKE THIS SHIT BACK TO THE LIFETIME CHANNEL OR OXYGEN OR SOME SHIT!

^This is the dopest response ever. God I love life.

damn ima use your game next time im at the clubs..

hey ho, ill let you suck my dick and give you some fade bitch, but you get no respect, start sucking.

im sure ill be pullin all the bitches...word up money, im get my fronts double laced and get my new sean john fit iced out to match my escelade my mom bought me, but fuck that bitch, bitches only good for sucking dicks.

Guest Ted Wakowski

MAN YALL ARE SOME DICKHEADS! YOUR SARCASM IS NOT APPRECIATED SON. IM NOT GONNA BOTHER EXPLAINING MY GAME TO SOME STAY IN SCHOOL GIRLS ARE COOL TYPE MOTHER FUCKERS.

kill Yourself Kill Yourself Kill Yourself and I'll join you in fucking hellllll

Guest Canadiano

eh, Ted, how much were you paid to act like such a bitch? I'm no woman hater, but if you act like this on the real, you have some problems. I only spit shit like that to good looking young feminists at parties. I'm all for women's rights, but you're on some man hating dike shit, b. are you gay because your father beat you as a child? ignorance, man....ignorance.

Guest Canadiano

-WOMEN GIVE HEAD

hahahahahahaha!!

You're right, though, Ted. This is the dopest response up in here!

Guest Dyptheria

They're generally more open minded. Females seem to just be more accepting of variant ideas, cultures, lifestyles, outlooks and trains of thought than guys do. This isn't the case all the time but, for the most part, females hold it down when it comes to expanding their mind. Act like you know.

This is complete bullshit. i've met so many women as well as men that are closed minded fucks. It just seems this way because society has conditioned women to be non-confrontional, so they will just agree even though they don't even feel this way. i personaly don't find women attractive that just nod and agree, i respect a woman with opnion.

Females are reasonable. Guys will jump into a sketchy situation and 95% of the time they will resort to violence right off the bat. Women realize that YOUR BRAIN is a stupid thing to WASTE and act accordingly. Granted, some girls are morons but again, by and large, most girls will think before they act -- a trait most guys have yet to develope.

Again, bullshit. Everyone is irrational. True, men do resort to violence, and that's stupid, but women also do stupid things to cope, including lying to other men, to get men to use the irrational violence against someone.

Women tend to recognize beauty more than men. Your average female will notice the splendor in things that will take an average guy years to figure out. They have an awesome sense of color and balance, that's why women can decorate things with the quickness and typically keep it real when it comes to matching colors and thinking three dimensionally. Recognize motherfuckers.

Wrongo again. i've met so many women who couldn't decorate their place to save their life, and so many men that are completely obsessed with making things look right.

Sensitivity. Most guys are so self-conscious of admitting their own feelings that they outright deny them in the first place. Women don't give a fuck, they express themselves more than men and have little shame for doing so. For this they get the GhostFace "tennis court for you birthday." Root-beer thoughts male beeyotches ... what!?

Many women say how lucky men are that they can do this, how they can just turn off feelings that are irrational, to not get upset over things not worth getting upset over.

Style. Ordinary guys have NO sense of style. They'll leave the house with a dark green shirt on, bright red shorts and flip-flops with a cell phone dangling from their waste and horrid breath. Dumb asses. Women keep it gangster with color-coordination and excellent fashion choices (most of the time at least, unfortunately there are some women who can't get it together either. I think my point still stands).

I see just as much women as men who dress really terribly. they even do stuff like wear the same pair of jeans five days in a row.

- Sex. Girls know what's up in bed. They're ten times more complicated than men and they need even more attention to be properly satisfied. Fuck yeah.

Fully pleasuring a women is an artform in itself, which is fucking dope. Any guy who's ever succesfully "pleasured" a women they love knows how gratifying it is to realize she's had a good time. Either that or they've caught their girl faking, which would feel like shit. I guess that sucks. Read books or something, women deserve it.

I totally agree that sexually satisfying a woman is an artform. I however, have had to give so many lessons in blow jobs and hand jobs, and at the same time, having women too bashful to explain what gets them off. But i yes, making love is an artform.

Intelligence. Even though some girls can be dumb as a rock, they still seem to be generally smarter than guys. Men will eat a piece of 3-day old food off of a strangers piss-stained floor and burp dragon-breath afterwards. Women wont. Case closed.

Nope, there's absolutely no logic in that.

The ability to rationalize. Stupid fucking males will jump to conclusions like monkeys will jump to bananas. Women will typically take a bit of time and actually CONSIDER various outcomes of the decisions they make. Holy shit, what a brilliant idea. Women hold the crown again.

Wrong again. men are just as capable of making rational decisions

- Beauty. I barely have to say anything, this is obvious. Women are fucking amazing. They represent everything that is lovely, smooth, tender, feminine and respectable in the world.

I agree, women are absolutely beautiful...as long as they are beautiful. there's a lotta ugly women out there

Guys are hairy, degenerate fucks. Women win, hands down.

I'm not hairy. and besides, there's a class of female that thinks hairiness is attractive in men.

i'd like to live where you live, because apparantly the women are amazing, and the men are dumb, and so i'd have no competition for these flawless women.

i'm not saying that women are incapable of what you say, but people are individuals, not just two categories.

Canadiano - that's right, the ONLY reason any woman would criticise men was if she were gay:rolleyes:

Ass&Titties - I assume that AMAZING game you be spittin is why you're stuck on the internet talking shit under an assumed name. You gets my respect hoe

And FROSTY - way to prove his point on the intelligence bit NONSENSE is a very simple word

Guest Canadiano
Originally posted by *_lacrimae_*

Canadiano - that's right, the ONLY reason any woman would criticise men was if she were gay:rolleyes:

ok, sorry, Bodice, I admit I didn't quite come 100% politically correctly on that one...i know you know what I mean, though. Believe, Bodice_Rippa, that I'm not as bad as you seem to think. I was just trying to get my point across.

Guest Canadiano

^^ besides, why aren't you hating on Ted's sexist ways? You always come off like such a soldier for political correctness....

Originally posted by Canadiano

ok, sorry, Bodice, I admit I didn't quite come 100% politically correctly on that one...i know you know what I mean, though. Believe, Bodice_Rippa, that I'm not as bad as you seem to think. I was just trying to get my point across.

I don't think you're bad - I just resent the feminism = man hating dyke stereotype. I'm firmly pro women standing up for themselves, and yes I'm gay - but my friends are almost exclusively male BECAUSE I don't like how women limit themselves.

My take on feminism - in the western world men don't have to repress women - they are more than happy to do it themselves. What's more they will pay through the NOSE for it! Shoes you can't walk in and cause back and knee injury including arthritis. Making themselves SICK to look like some woman who might not even be the same race as they are. Painting their faces as if their own wasn't good enough....for whom?

I hate women. Weak willed, vacuous, vain, petty and unwilling to break with this programming because they are too busy buying "anti-aging" cream (magic beans anyone?) and looking forward to their wedding (any time after the age of 6)

Girls who aren't like this are on in a million - and more precious than greek sculpture.

Archived