Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

The Female Appreciation Thread

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Ted Wakowski, Jun 22, 2002.

1. Ted Wakowski

Ted Wakowski Guest

Enjoy a cool glass of iced tea.

2. just

just New Jack

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

3. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

4. Gnes 37

Gnes 37 Veteran Member

sounds like a desperate feminist i can apreciate women but this thread is weak sauce

5. Ted Wakowski

Ted Wakowski Guest

Right on brother.

Kill me.

6. Remi Martin

Remi Martin New Jack

Without a doubt, females make life worth living.
    and they smell good to. and when your lady makes you food it tastes the best. and hugs from your lady is the best afer you get home drunk from painting..
    ima a female addict without a doubt.

glassetch/sappysuckeroner

7. lostcause

lostcause New Jack

women are better cause i'll actually recieve head from a girl so that one ups males in my book.

8. Ass&Titties

Ass&Titties New Jack

-WOMEN GIVE HEAD

YOU ARE GAY SON!! QUIT TRYING TO SHOW OFF TO THE RETARDED BITCHES ON THIS SITE! FUCK YOU HOES YOUR CLIT LOOKS LIKE A DEFORMED EMBRYO SACK! WHAT IS WITH THIS PATRIOTIC SHIT? WOMEN ARE SECOND CLASS AND THEY KNOW THAT SHIT. YO ILL GIVE A HOE SOME MONEY MAYBE A LITTLE LOVE BUT ILL BE DAMNED IF SHE WANTS SOME RESPECT! I DOUBT YOUVE EVEN BEEN WITH A WOMEN SON, THAT SHIT YOU POSTED IS WACK! YO IF YOU WANT TO BE A WOMANS GAY LITTLE SIDE KICK DO IT SON! WOMEN GIVE GOOD HEAD AND THATS ALL THEIR GOOD AT! PROPS WOMEN, PROPS. IF YOU NOTICE FINE WOMEN DONT WORRY ABOUT FEMINIST SHIT LIKE YOU GAY PEOPLE, ITS ALWAYS THE FAT ASS BULL DYKE LOOKING BITCHES. THE KIND THAT HAVE MORE FACIAL HAIR THAN ME! BUT DONT TRY TO CHANGE ME JUST BECAUSE YOUR GAY MAN, TAKE THIS SHIT BACK TO THE LIFETIME CHANNEL OR OXYGEN OR SOME SHIT!

9. Ted Wakowski

Ted Wakowski Guest

^This is the dopest response ever. God I love life.

10. Remi Martin

Remi Martin New Jack

damn ima use your game next time im at the clubs..

hey ho, ill let you suck my dick and give you some fade bitch, but you get no respect, start sucking.
    im sure ill be pullin all the bitches...word up money, im get my fronts double laced and get my new sean john fit iced out to match my escelade my mom bought me, but fuck that bitch, bitches only good for sucking dicks.

11. Ted Wakowski

Ted Wakowski Guest

*Do take in mind that I'm excessively drunk (somehow I can still spell ... ?).

12. Ass&Titties

Ass&Titties New Jack

MAN YALL ARE SOME DICKHEADS! YOUR SARCASM IS NOT APPRECIATED SON. IM NOT GONNA BOTHER EXPLAINING MY GAME TO SOME STAY IN SCHOOL GIRLS ARE COOL TYPE MOTHER FUCKERS.

13. uncle-boy

uncle-boy Guest

14. Ted Wakowski

Ted Wakowski Guest

kill Yourself Kill Yourself Kill Yourself and I'll join you in fucking hellllll

15. Ass&Titties

Ass&Titties New Jack