Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

THE FAMILY CIRCUS©........... TAKE TWICE DAILY with food and water.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by JoeyLawrence, Sep 16, 2002.

1. JoeyLawrence

JoeyLawrence New Jack

Ok.... ive decided that the Family Circus© is seriously better than anything to relieve stress. peppermint tea, valium, steamed milk, a hot bath....all of these are good things....but they have nothing on the calming effect that the Family Circus© has. After a long day at work, school, or just getting slimed in the city....I find myself strolling home, and taking a shower or hot bath followed by a nice cup of tea with the Family Circus©. All the other comics I read in the morning...but the Family Circus© is always enjoyed atleast twice daily. Its so wholesome, and nicely drawn and clean and pure. Unlike everything else in this world.

Popgunwar. BIL KEANE'S #1 FAN. :)

2. RAGSOE

RAGSOE New Jack

3. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

that is pretty much the only comic i skip in the morning.....

4. socrates

socrates Guest

It has it's good days and it's bad days but it's always there...kinda like herpes

5. Intangible

Intangible 12oz Legend

Circuses are for clowns....

6. JoeyLawrence

JoeyLawrence New Jack

so far there are 4 idiot replies. god....now i gotta read the family circus twice tonight.

-sigh.-

7. B_As_In_Bot

B_As_In_Bot Elite Member

8. Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden Veteran Member

http://www.neilswaab.com/comics/wiggles/images/rehab161.jpg'>

DrkstBld: what do you think of Neil Swaab?
    Austin Powers: I don't really have any thoughts about neil swaab.
    DrkstBld: damn bro, thats too bad
    Austin Powers: You don't say.
    DrkstBld: hes dopius maximus.
    Austin Powers: I'm not sure about that. He is dopius maximus?
    DrkstBld: bodacious.
    Austin Powers: What about bodacious?

what about bodacious indeed.

9. JoeyLawrence

JoeyLawrence New Jack

oh man. oh man. oh. man. oh. man.