The Fairly Odd Parents are awsome

EveryWhere

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest -MOE LESTER-

i fucking hate this show honestly...its always fucking on TV and i dont find it funny at all, the graphics are shitty as fuck and it just annoys me.....

fuck this show

Guest me IS cool
Originally posted by diehomokthx

My whole thing right now is like die your tv.

die your t.v.? Does that mean like coloring it another color? It has some funny moments to it... I dig the Fairy godparents.. but the rest of the cartoon sucks..

Don't Watch TV

It's a propaganda machine, and just about the best molder of opinion and controller of behavior that has ever been invented. If you must watch it, at least don't believe the crap that they put on it is real.

When I see people paying $150 for tennis shoes that cost like $3.50 to make, I know that TV has shackles around people's minds. And one pair won't get the job done, people own like four or five pairs! Why the hell would anybody do this? It's crazy. They could be wearing cheap-ass tennies and investing that money in school, or stocks and bonds.

No education, but $600 worth of tennis shoes. Man. What a fucked up world this is. But they have a RIGHT to make Adidas and Nike richer and richer, of course. "Air Force Ones" LOL.

Archived