The fagget across the street

mr c

Well there is this fagg across the street ........

1.Strangers

2.Enemies

3.Enemies

4.Trew him rocks

5.Kicked his dog

6.Burned his cat

I dont know what else to do can u guys help me out, with some dope ideas..............

:D :D

BOREDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDddddd

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

sorry mr veteran.........................

shut the fuck up

suck my dick

Guest Stapler

Animal cruelty is bad thing, if i had of seen you burning his cat or kicking hsis dog i would have done the same to you repedetly...........NO MATTER WHO YOU WERE TRYING TO PISS OFF......

Guest socrates

I think that Mr. C is questioning his sexuality and doesn't know what to think because he thinks his thoughts are bad but they feel so good. It's a clasic case of hating people that you think you maybe like you, i.e. The father in american beauty hated homosexuals so much because he had heard such bad things about them yet he himself was attracted to men, so he didn't want anyone to know about this so whenever the subject was brought up he turned to anger and hate. In the end when he was turned down by someone that he had thought was a homosexual he turned back to anger and violence. In summary it's ok to be gay Mr. C, we all support you in any life changing decision that you decide to make.

Socrates---Obviously single, obviously drunk

Originally posted by mr c

I dont know what else to do can u guys help me out, with some dope ideas..............

stick your head in the microwave.

yeah man. get over it. whats that guy doin to you? im gonna laugh when a group of gay guys beat the fuck out of you and ass rape you some day.

i used to say "gay" for almost anything that was bad but ive been able to control myself a lot better. ive never had anything against gays at all and ive had some shitty experiences with them, as some of you may have read. they can get on my nerves sometimes but whatever. its none of my damn business. ive met some hella chill gay guys too. live and let live......

Guest willy.wonka

you should go over there and suck his dick..since you be on it so much...what the fuck are you doing kickin a dog for?its not his fault you have issues with gay people....i hear that the more you hate gay people the more you fear that you may be gay..

do you have the fear of being gay? mr c???

Archived