The Facial Hair Appreciation Thread Extravaganza!!!!

Abracadabra

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Mr. ABC

this is for my nigguz who sport the facial fashion.

i'm rocking the 'abe' or 'paddy' beard. basically a full beard minus the moustache. i keep it trimmed short and looking sweet.

what ya got?

hahahah. look like some Welsh farmer..hehe..A days growth baby and bit stubble..

Guest imported_Tesseract

I rock the "i sloppy shave" style

units of one or three overgrown hair in random spots in my face that the razor missed...the ladies love:spent:

Guest uncle-boy

fuck me....

i cant grow a decent mustache only sporatic stubble.

shit i don't even have real side-burns.:(

i want to be able to grow a big ol' beard.

do they have facial rogaine??

I had the "3 months without shaving" beard going on. But there was one patch where it didn't really grow. So it looked kinda stupid. Now I sport the "I'm too lazy to shave for the last 3 weeks" beard, kept nicely trimmed so it doesn't get too out of control. Beards are awesome. I'm gonna be like my dad, I've never seen him without one, I think he was born with it......

Originally posted by Mr. ABC

this is for my nigguz who sport the facial fashion.

i'm rocking the 'abe' or 'paddy' beard. basically a full beard minus the moustache. i keep it trimmed short and looking sweet.

what ya got?

you look really good with it! i think you sent me a flick of you and wifey in copenhagen?? but i think you look really good with it. :love:

fist2cuffs doesnt rock that much facial hair. but i love his 6:00 shadow. maddddddd sexy.

i was at wedding te other day...and i sat down after the wedding started stoned off ym ass....the maid of oner just took her place when i sat down....and i glanced up and quikly looked back and noticed the maid of honer had mad facial hair.....and she was like 6'4" 300 pounds .....man..its was hard not to laugh but i held it in.....

well anyways....i just decided to grow a certain style of beardand mustach.....but if i reveal it...it will be stolen so oly i will know......yes itsthat damn dope....so you dont get to know.........

Guest --zeSto--
Originally posted by beardo

nice, my own thread!

again? I'm pretty sure it's been done before!

I'm rocking a low-goat at the momment.

Luckily I grow hair fast enough (but not too fast)

that I can have a different style going on every week.

One week... the lincon, then the underline, then chops.

I have yet to rock the 'stash on its own.

That might not be the best idea.

Archived