THE EX.

Guest JSUN

ex-girlfriends..

there's ones u could care less about.. there's some u remember as being super hot.. there's some........ yea yea.

then there's THE EX.

she sticks out in your mind like no other.

she's the "glowing moment" of your life like footsoldier describes.

she was the most beautiful girl EVER.

she gave u the best kiss EVER.

she had that touch that could make u melt.

she was sweet...and she was sour.

[sure she had some weird aspects.. but that's the good stuff too.]

she's like the girl in the movies u see... possibly like the main girl in a flick like GOOD WILL HUNTING or CAN'T HARDLY WAIT.

after u break up or u've been dumped, u regret it like crazy.

before you went out with her, u probably thought it was impossible to go out with her [or possibly u never expected to fall in love with her.. and u just did and it was hard to get de-attached]

thoughts and memories of her inundate your days long after you break up after her.

she's the one u think about when u lay at night [even if you got a gf].

she's the one u want to do a giant burner of her name on the LA RIVER like a SABER piece.

u fuckin start listenin to love songs cuz of her.

u used to wake up and go to sleep feeling complete cuz of her.

u were capable of getting jealous around and defensive of her... cuz she was "perfect".

u probably thought of getting married with her.

ATTACHMENT to a girl grew a new definition to you because of her.

[hmmm.. i think that's it.. u guys can add more if u want.]

SHE's THE EX.

will you ever see her again?

the questions and curiosity that arise in your mind because of her... neverending, unless perhaps u were to cross pathes with her once again.

. . . . . i miss her.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by JSUN:

she's the one u want to do a giant burner of her name on the LA RIVER like a SABER piece.

that was REALLY bad buddy.

i thought i was a graff dork, you take the cake.

but i do agree with the rest of what you said, that one female that ruins you.

the graff reference was fuckin goofy

me and "the ex" we have gotten to where we talk regularaly. very recently (last night) I was talking to her and I told her about how crushed I ws when we broke up. that had to be the most akward silence of my life. Everytime I talk to her I am trying to decide if there is more there than just a salvagable friendship or if we could ever get back together. even though lately when I talk to her she talks about how hot this guy or that guy is and how she is so hurt over a recent break up she had. people alays ask me why I am so mean anymore and all I do is take her picture out of my wallet and show it to them. that girl destroyed me.

my ex was nice...but i aint no captain...

she wanted me to save her...i kept tellin her the power to be free is within herself....

she was kinda fake..her ex was a bboy sponsered by tribal gear...so she was all b girl...now she was with me...

so she gets all rasta...started reading her bible,which i guess its good...

so when i went to go vist her it was strange...

talkin all rasta this and rasta that...lookin at me as if she were doing a good thing...

the most terrible thing that i can think of my ex's...is that they were never the ones and to them i was thier everything...im good to my women like that...plus im an excellent lover.... http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//biggrin.gif'>

------------------

its better than jacking off!!!!

yo zach... that thing how u pull your picture out of your wallet... that's exactly how it is with my ex.

and to i suck my own dick, that thing about freeing oneself is within.. [ i think i got that right] .. i totally agree, and i tried to express that to my ex. it was harrrrd and i dont' think it worked.

my girl just broke up with a me on tuesday. it was only 2 month but i felt everything that was described. shes not sure if she still wants to go out or not. she brok up with me cause she doesnt have alot of time and she said she needed more space. but she also said she still wants to go out with me, we are hanging out 2maro night to see if we can fix things. 2maro will be one of the most hardest nights of my life because im so attached to her already, i know what your thinking "how? after one month" but soem poeple jus clikc to each other alot faster.

so please pray for me

thanks

peace

Don't forget THE ex guy too.

The guy who took your virginity even though you swore you could hold out until marriage.

The guy who made you not want to be 'just one of the guys' anymore.

The guy who you couldn't be around without showering, shaving, and waxing the eyebrows.

The guy who you practicly begged to come over and meet your family on christmas.

The guy who actually did come to family dinner on christmas and had everyone happy and cracking up all day (something that hasn't happened since gramps sent out christmas cards of the dog humping grandma's leg).

The guy who taught ya how to drive a stick.

The first guy to tell you he loved you.

The guy who everytime you'd see him you felt like you had to shit (romantic, isn't it?).

The guy who you could spend the whole day walking the yards with and all night on rooftops and the whole time feel like you were going down the biggest hill on a rollercoaster.

The guy who no matter what he said or did, always seemed to make sense.

The guy who never ran out of stories to tell.

The guy who's Mom you got along with so good, at one point you concidered her your best friend.

The guy who would chase you down 4 blocks if you tried to run away in the middle of a fight.

This guy knew everything about anything, he was a classified genious. Drug free, on top of his game, wasn't afraid to work for what he wanted, wasnt' afraid to work for what I wanted, everyone who met him thought he was hilarious, everyone liked him, he didn't like hardly anyone... except for me, and his best friend. The rest were just 'aquaintences'. For the longest time everyone I dated I had to compare to him, no one compared, no one was worth my effort. It took me over a year to realize he had more flaws than anyone else I had ever known in my life, but I guess when you're in love with someone, their flaws are the things you love the most.

Thanks for the depressing ass thread JSUN.

------------------

PRUDE - If I had nuts, you'd be on 'em.

[This message has been edited by tow up from tha flow up ! (edited 07-28-2001).]

i'm sorry if i depressed anyone..

i guess i'm depressed right about now..

i'm majorly depressed.. possibly.

i just broke up with a girl who've i've been with half a year but felt like i could have been with her forever..

i will never be the same.

This is what I have to say on the matter.

Where do we go from here?

The words are coming out all weird

where are you now

when I need you?

hmm. sort of fits i think. possibly. whatever.

I'd relive the old times, without a doubt. Broken hearts heal different than before though, you know? The things I once loved are now the things that would drive me insane. I wouldn't get back together with him unless we were two different people. like say in 20 years from now when we're both married, divorced, and having a midlife crisis.

hmm.

------------------

PRUDE - If I had nuts, you'd be on 'em.

Yeah my girlfriends ex must have had the same feelings for her after they broke up. Except he decided to blow his head off with a shotgun after we moved in together. gee thanks for fucking up our relationship cunt. We're still together tho so fuck you dude.. at least my head is still attached to my shoulders...

end of transmission

Originally posted by JSUN:

that is funky, avils

haha yeah tell me about it.. it was our very first night in our new apartment when he did it too. It made for a great house warming present. .Fuck I wouldn't really wish the last 6 months of my life on anyone.

I spose what I'm getting at is don't get to fixated with your ex and then do something dumb like that when you realise you can't get her back.

http://www.come-on/beer.I'll.drink-you.all...hhhhhh.zzzz.com

goodbye

yea there is a girl like that for me. We had been best friends for ever and it just needed to happen. It did but she had to leave for the summer. We decided that we would hook up with other people....and she left, and 2 weeks later I did...with this AMAZING...oh wow...girl...model....unforgetable. Anyways so at the end we told eachother and she couldn't deal with it and didn't want to talk and she started going out with this other guy a couple months later. I would call her over and over and tell her i missed her and made mistakes and such and such. She wouldn't dump the guy but we became friends again. We have alwasys been friends but you have to understnad this is the girl that people dream about. Beautiful, cool, down to earth, caring...totally down to do whatever weird ass thing you want to do...weither it is a train yard or something stupid. She stayed with him for a while, and eventually I got into a relationship...we talk all the time, and yesterday she told me she is getting married....i want to fucking shoot myself...regrets regrets. That is truly one girl I will always regret not keeping.

Any other stories?

Originally posted by dr. frink one:

yea there is a girl like that for me. We had been best friends for ever and it just needed to happen. It did but she had to leave for the summer. We decided that we would hook up with other people....and she left, and 2 weeks later I did...with this AMAZING...oh wow...girl...model....unforgetable. Anyways so at the end we told eachother and she couldn't deal with it and didn't want to talk and she started going out with this other guy a couple months later. I would call her over and over and tell her i missed her and made mistakes and such and such. She wouldn't dump the guy but we became friends again. We have alwasys been friends but you have to understnad this is the girl that people dream about. Beautiful, cool, down to earth, caring...totally down to do whatever weird ass thing you want to do...weither it is a train yard or something stupid. She stayed with him for a while, and eventually I got into a relationship...we talk all the time, and yesterday she told me she is getting married....i want to fucking shoot myself...regrets regrets. That is truly one girl I will always regret not keeping.

Any other stories?

Poor guy, Did you tell her the way you feel?

Remember, Shaniqua dont live here no more!

------------------

-¿êLî†Ê †WîŠ†Ý çņ¿-

Archived