Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

THE EX.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by JSUN, Jul 27, 2001.

1. JSUN

JSUN Guest

ex-girlfriends..

there's ones u could care less about.. there's some u remember as being super hot.. there's some........ yea yea.

then there's THE EX.

she sticks out in your mind like no other.
    she's the "glowing moment" of your life like footsoldier describes.
    she was the most beautiful girl EVER.
    she gave u the best kiss EVER.
    she had that touch that could make u melt.
    she was sweet...and she was sour.

[sure she had some weird aspects.. but that's the good stuff too.]

she's like the girl in the movies u see... possibly like the main girl in a flick like GOOD WILL HUNTING or CAN'T HARDLY WAIT.

after u break up or u've been dumped, u regret it like crazy.

before you went out with her, u probably thought it was impossible to go out with her [or possibly u never expected to fall in love with her.. and u just did and it was hard to get de-attached]

thoughts and memories of her inundate your days long after you break up after her.

she's the one u think about when u lay at night [even if you got a gf].

she's the one u want to do a giant burner of her name on the LA RIVER like a SABER piece.

u fuckin start listenin to love songs cuz of her.

u used to wake up and go to sleep feeling complete cuz of her.

u were capable of getting jealous around and defensive of her... cuz she was "perfect".

u probably thought of getting married with her.

ATTACHMENT to a girl grew a new definition to you because of her.

[hmmm.. i think that's it.. u guys can add more if u want.]

SHE's THE EX.

will you ever see her again?

the questions and curiosity that arise in your mind because of her... neverending, unless perhaps u were to cross pathes with her once again.

. . . . . i miss her.

2. Klypse

Klypse Elite Member

I totally agree

3. bug

bug Guest

that was REALLY bad buddy.
    i thought i was a graff dork, you take the cake.

but i do agree with the rest of what you said, that one female that ruins you.

4. JSUN

JSUN Guest

word to everything.

5. Zack Morris

Zack Morris Veteran Member

the graff reference was fuckin goofy

me and "the ex" we have gotten to where we talk regularaly. very recently (last night) I was talking to her and I told her about how crushed I ws when we broke up. that had to be the most akward silence of my life. Everytime I talk to her I am trying to decide if there is more there than just a salvagable friendship or if we could ever get back together. even though lately when I talk to her she talks about how hot this guy or that guy is and how she is so hurt over a recent break up she had. people alays ask me why I am so mean anymore and all I do is take her picture out of my wallet and show it to them. that girl destroyed me.

6. *mojo-jojoh *

*mojo-jojoh * New Jack

my ex was nice...but i aint no captain...
    she wanted me to save her...i kept tellin her the power to be free is within herself....
    she was kinda fake..her ex was a bboy sponsered by tribal gear...so she was all b girl...now she was with me...
    so she gets all rasta...started reading her bible,which i guess its good...
    so when i went to go vist her it was strange...
    talkin all rasta this and rasta that...lookin at me as if she were doing a good thing...

the most terrible thing that i can think of my ex's...is that they were never the ones and to them i was thier everything...im good to my women like that...plus im an excellent lover.... http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//biggrin.gif'>

------------------
    its better than jacking off!!!!

7. JSUN

JSUN Guest

yo zach... that thing how u pull your picture out of your wallet... that's exactly how it is with my ex.

and to i suck my own dick, that thing about freeing oneself is within.. [ i think i got that right] .. i totally agree, and i tried to express that to my ex. it was harrrrd and i dont' think it worked.

8. *mojo-jojoh *

*mojo-jojoh * New Jack

AND THAT SILENCE OVER THE PHONE AS SHE LAGS HER SENTENCES!!!!!!!!she is so slow!!!getting to the point takes like an hour..i hate that....

------------------

9. Gnes 37

Gnes 37 Veteran Member

That was real poetric

------------------
    http://www.brokenschool.com/12oz/signature.gif'>
    Broken Schooled

10. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

http://www.wfu.edu/~andrewca/pictures/pchsunset.jpg'>

------------------
    $$$[i]666[b]MAKROS[/b]666[/i]$$$

11. taco bell bomber

taco bell bomber Senior Member

my girl just broke up with a me on tuesday. it was only 2 month but i felt everything that was described. shes not sure if she still wants to go out or not. she brok up with me cause she doesnt have alot of time and she said she needed more space. but she also said she still wants to go out with me, we are hanging out 2maro night to see if we can fix things. 2maro will be one of the most hardest nights of my life because im so attached to her already, i know what your thinking "how? after one month" but soem poeple jus clikc to each other alot faster.
    so please pray for me
    thanks
    peace

12. tow up from tha flow up !

tow up from tha flow up ! Member

Don't forget THE ex guy too.

The guy who took your virginity even though you swore you could hold out until marriage.

The guy who made you not want to be 'just one of the guys' anymore.

The guy who you couldn't be around without showering, shaving, and waxing the eyebrows.

The guy who you practicly begged to come over and meet your family on christmas.

The guy who actually did come to family dinner on christmas and had everyone happy and cracking up all day (something that hasn't happened since gramps sent out christmas cards of the dog humping grandma's leg).

The guy who taught ya how to drive a stick.

The first guy to tell you he loved you.

The guy who everytime you'd see him you felt like you had to shit (romantic, isn't it?).

The guy who you could spend the whole day walking the yards with and all night on rooftops and the whole time feel like you were going down the biggest hill on a rollercoaster.

The guy who no matter what he said or did, always seemed to make sense.

The guy who never ran out of stories to tell.

The guy who's Mom you got along with so good, at one point you concidered her your best friend.

The guy who would chase you down 4 blocks if you tried to run away in the middle of a fight.

This guy knew everything about anything, he was a classified genious. Drug free, on top of his game, wasn't afraid to work for what he wanted, wasnt' afraid to work for what I wanted, everyone who met him thought he was hilarious, everyone liked him, he didn't like hardly anyone... except for me, and his best friend. The rest were just 'aquaintences'. For the longest time everyone I dated I had to compare to him, no one compared, no one was worth my effort. It took me over a year to realize he had more flaws than anyone else I had ever known in my life, but I guess when you're in love with someone, their flaws are the things you love the most.

Thanks for the depressing ass thread JSUN.

------------------
    PRUDE - If I had nuts, you'd be on 'em.

[This message has been edited by tow up from tha flow up ! (edited 07-28-2001).]

13. JSUN

JSUN Guest

i'm sorry if i depressed anyone..

i guess i'm depressed right about now..

i'm majorly depressed.. possibly.

i just broke up with a girl who've i've been with half a year but felt like i could have been with her forever..

i will never be the same.

14. *mojo-jojoh *

*mojo-jojoh * New Jack

damn tow up from the flo up...
    what can i call you for short...?

are you talkin about me?

------------------

15. Klypse

Klypse Elite Member

.....someone has crush.....