The ex-girlfriend thread..

Bevis

So i'm with this girl for awhile(1 year) and we break up or whatever, but we we're still talking and seeing eachother the whole time(fucking). So about a month ago we get serious again and I start kinda falling for her or whatever. She starts to let me spend the night almost every night and everything is going good and than out of nowhere she flips out. She says that we are not together, i'm using her for a place to crash, She hates what I do for a living, I have no right to tell her she cant see any other guys(like im suppose to fuck her while she fucks someone else, that's grose slut whore shit). So anyways, as I sit here and type, I wonder, "what the fuck happend", she use to write me love notes and we would go out to dinner and movies and shit, I thought she had my back when actually she had the knife instead..I wish she could read this so she know's how FUCKED UP SHE IS..THANKS BITCH..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest SIVIK

U no wat happens............girls change!They fukn spin me out shit can be smoother than silk then booyah outta fukn no where its over!!

But yeah friends can become a bad influence depend on the friends.SIVIKS tip 4 the day be nice 2 ur girls friends 2 avoid this happening in the long run even when they shit ya & ur thinkn why is my girl actully mates with a stupid bitch like this.

Pussy power:( is amazing if girls only knew.

"if girls didnt have pussy's ud throw rocks at the" dont remember where i heard that 1 but its straight up!!

i know this is a great place to vent and all.....but man why do u guys keep making these depressing ass threads......some of us are bound to shoot ourselves or something......but uuuh.....yeah.....i feel u man....keep yer head up.....some one should....

Originally posted by Æ°

I just got done talking to an ex-girlfriend on AIM. She wanted to tell me how things with her boyfriend aren't that great and she wants to meet up soon becasue he's going to Italy for two weeks...Yeah....sure...I'll get back with you.....I trust you...tss...

Tss Tss is right my man! Fuck her and Forget Her. What better way to get revenge then to pretend to get back with her, have sex with her, cum on her face, fuck her in the ass and then leave her. :)

No trust required there as your motives are pre-arranged.

Originally posted by metallix

Tss Tss is right my man! Fuck her and Forget Her. What better way to get revenge then to pretend to get back with her, have sex with her, cum on her face, fuck her in the ass and then leave her. :)

No trust required there as your motives are pre-arranged.

exactly, never miss a chance to fuck an ex-girlfriend in the ass. literally and not literally.

Wow there are some fucked up threads on here today!

Personally I say fuck these schizophrenic american whores! You need a muslim woman who will worship the ground you walk on or a japanese woman to perform tea ceremonies for you. Sure it would be cool if they did that on thier own free will but if culture dictates that it has to be better than this shit.

Originally posted by Æ°

I just got done talking to an ex-girlfriend on AIM. She wanted to tell me how things with her boyfriend aren't that great and she wants to meet up soon becasue he's going to Italy for two weeks...Yeah....sure...I'll get back with you.....I trust you...tss...

yeah my ex is like that. i rarely talk to her, but when i do, i just want to find out how she is... then she starts talking about parties and guys she likes, or her other ex boyfriend (the guy she essentially left me for and seems to regret it) and i'm like that's not what i asked bitch! i just want to make sure nothing too fucked up has happened to her and her grandma isn't dead.

i dunno, i've been thinking about her a lot lately and i don't know why. it's been like 2 or 3 years, so i don't really get it. whatever, i've got a better girl now so i don't need to fret none.

Originally posted by Kettiecat:"I don't want to go out with you but can I keep you around and fuck you till I find someone better"

i really believe the last girl i was seeing a couple months back was thinking something along these lines after we had stopped hanging out/seeing eachother. and i didn't give in, not once...i don't know how, but i didn't. which is good, right?

Originally posted by Kettiecat

Oh and boys are so much better and never play any head games at all...

"lets be freinds" translated

"I don't want to go out with you but can I keep you around and fuck you till I find someone better"

word.

Guest WebsterUno

*standing ovation*

Originally posted by metallix

What better way to get revenge then to pretend to get back with her, have sex with her, cum on her face, fuck her in the ass and then leave her.

I was going to do that once.

I kept trying to get her back to do it.

She kept dissing me, lucky bitch.

Funny, now that I dont call her,

she has been calling me, ho hum.

muahahahaha

Guest WebsterUno
Originally posted by El Mamerro

girlball.gif

^^^hahaha...nice!

yeah, you could just have her

best friend "give you brains"! hahaha

Then show your ex the video tape!

revenge angle

OK PLAYER.... peep the scenario. if you tell her to fuck off and talk a bunch of shit you disable your ability to really fuck her over in the long run... revenge is sweet but if theres static and you try to get that sweet revenge you need to let her think everything is all good. Once she has your trust revenge possibilities are endless. Furthermore she wont think its you. You can keep destroying her life for a while and if you smooth and the game is tight you can fuck her and fuck with her at the same time.

Archived