the evil that is called .............THE CUDDLE

MOOGLE?

SO...

i'm currantly talking to this girl, and we are at the point that relationship negotiations are taking place.

but it seems to me she just wants to play head games, because for the past two weeks everytime i go to her house or she comes to mine we end up fooling around

she suck my dick then looks at me like she wants me to go down on her and i just shake my head no and grab the back of her head and push it down.

i mean that fun an all but whenever we get to the point of bumping uglies she wants to stop and cuddle and talk..

cuddle, nestle, snuggle -- (a close and affectionate (and often prolonged) embrace

Meaning of CUDDLE

Pronunciation: 'kudl

Definition: [n] a close and affectionate (and often prolonged) embrace

[v] move or arrange oneself in a comfortable and cozy position; "We cuddled against each other to keep warm"; "The children snuggled into their sleeping bags"

[v] hold (a person or thing) close, as for affection, comfort, or warmth

[v] means for a woman to give a man blueballs

i mean every time....and what the hell is with women putting their ass right on your crtach as you sleep side by side....and they only do it in the morning when you have morning wood..

and then they wonder why you are trying to hump them in your sleep.

i've tried may a way to get in her pants but it only ends in a long conversation about something completely different ,hell i was direct about it

and what gets me is we fucked the second date we went on..

am i just missing something

oh yeah.....this is my anual make a thread and bitch in it about women problems thread..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

man i cant.......shes super model hot

reeeeaaaly hot

i mean so hot even i'm jelouse that i'm with her

really hot

i was gonna go into the other evils of the cuddle and womens use if it to subjagate men but i forgot my grits where still on the stove

Last thing on my mind is sex in a relationship. I was raised with morals and self-respect and respecting what some may call "bitches".

If a girl even went down on me before we had a steady relationship, the girl is not for me, I do not allow sluts on my bed.

When you stop trying to get in the pants, nature works in a weird way, interactions happen naturally. Quality over quantity.

Originally posted by MOOGLE?

reeeeaaaly hot

really hot

i was gonna go into the other evils of the cuddle and womens use if it to subjagate men but i forgot my grits where still on the stove

well then if you ride, you'll have to open up and say aahhhhhh. quit being a baby and just eat it

Originally posted by SeYnO9

Last thing on my mind is sex in a relationship. I was raised with morals and self-respect and respecting what some may call "bitches".

If a girl even went down on me before we had a steady relationship, the girl is not for me, I do not allow sluts on my bed.

When you stop trying to get in the pants, nature works in a weird way, interactions happen naturally. Quality over quantity.

man, get the fuck outta here. this is channel zero bitch. take that shit to http://www.sallyjessieraphael.com/forum

my thing is... i wait about 1-2 months before i go down on a girl

but if she wants to give me head i'm not gonna stop her.

i understand the whole emotional bonding through cuddling and there has been situations where a good friend of mine just chilled and talked all night cuddling in a non sexual way.. but in the morning you wake up looking at this girls face and catch feelings

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by SeYnO9

So any girl that would like to do something sexual with you before a 'steady relationship' is a slut?

Thats some dark age thinking there homie...sad sad sad shit

Originally posted by Tesseract

So any girl that would like to do something sexual with you before a 'steady relationship' is a slut?

Thats some dark age thinking there homie...sad sad sad shit

Your one of those mind readers, ehh? What I am saying is, I would not even bother for a relationship. My view is, you did it to him you will do it to me, it is not that I do not trust people but the easiest way to tell one's future actions is thru past behavior.

I hate you psuedo-sex doctors. The sexual revolution is still being exploited and it's route is becoming dilluted by stupidity.

Originally posted by ARCEL

hahaha

apparently that guy's parents were so busy teaching him to respect women, they forgot to tell him not to call people names.

It's and adjective homie, sorry I should have called him homie. You think i take myself that serious?

too lazy to edit my last post

its not just the sex part that gets me though she has said numerous times of how we should be an official couple wich i agreed to

but the cuddling must stop...or slowdown we wont even fool around and it will be mid day and she will want to lay in bed and cuddle..

i just dont get it

Guest imported_Tesseract

Hahaha, pseudo-sex mind reading doctor?

Its that simple:

you said it, i didnt invent shit. Now take your christian uptight ass back to your masturating sessions as you drool over 'sluts' while sex is the last thing on your mind...

Originally posted by iloveboxcars

ugh, dude, shut up. i had sex with my girlfriend a week into knowing her. we didnt start dating until a month after that. we've been together for 4 years. she cheated on me once and called me right after to tell me because of how horrible she felt. she is in no way a slut you fucking assclown. go die, no one loves you.

Your one of those emo-clowns who got cheatedON, poor you, NOT HARD TO SEE WHY. Joing blink 182 on their emo-rants. SUCKS TO BE YOU!

Originally posted by Tesseract

Hahaha, pseudo-sex mind reading doctor?

Its that simple:

you said it, i didnt invent shit. Now take your christian uptight ass back to your masturating sessions as you drool over 'sluts' while sex is the last thing on your mind...

christianity is foul. So please hush, Oh wait another mind reader? And no i do not practice abstinence.

i am not emo.

not hard to see why what? not hard to see why i got cheated on? what exactly makes me such an obvious candidate to get cheated on?... im still with her..

i dont know what the fuck joing is.

and i dont listen to blink 182.

.. it doesnt suck to be me at all. it is awesome to be me.

it sucks to be you because you are a close-minded moron. where on earth did you get this emo shit?

another mind reader! The word close minded is so pop-culture can you not think of another phrase or are you to close minded to express your psyche..:crazy:

he...whatever...

however,Mr.ABC's signature is by far one of the best I've seen in a minute.....I don't know if it's because I'm drunk or what....but....hahaha.

also, you are calling us mindreaders but you are over here calling me emo and saying i listen to blink 182 when you had absolutely no basis for arriving at either of those conclusions. maybe you need to put your tarot cards down and read what's actually there.

fool, CLEO BE MY WIFE... and lil flip go hard.. what !@ what!

Guest imported_Tesseract

Re: too lazy to edit my last post

its not just the sex part that gets me though she has said numerous times of how we should be an official couple wich i agreed to

but the cuddling must stop...or slowdown we wont even fool around and it will be mid day and she will want to lay in bed and cuddle..

i just dont get it

Lets get back to that shit.

I think that everyman has the same 'problem' moogle. My girl does that shit too, she sometimes complains that all the caressing and cuddling always ends up to sex...that the only time i'm super affectionate is when it comes down to sex. I explained her that to me its one mood, one process and i dont find anything bad to that. Sex is the natural outcome of all that stuff...if i'm enjoying cuddling and i end up with a boner i wanna do something about it. I guess it all comes down to the fact that girls are way more emotional on one hand and at the same time hot girls always wonder if they're just a sex object to us guys..show your girl that you sincerely really care about her and then sinecerely fuck the shit out of her, lol..i dont see why she wouldnt enjoy that...or i dunno make her listen to 'fuck you gently' a million times

boxcars just went all ninja on the thread....vanish

yea i hear ya

i think the thing is she told me i'm one of the few people that dont try to parade her around.. and i actually look into her eyes when she talked and not at her tits before i even knew who she was

eh i guess it makes sense now with what you just said tess.

as you can tell i aint so good with the ladies . ususally all i have to do to get laid out here is go to the bar and act like a thug from chicago, milwaulkee or l.a to some girl and they go apeshit over it..something about doing it with the forbidden black guy i think.

i'll never understand small town women.

Guest willy.wonka

i like eating pussy

and when they start to climax off of that, i like to slip it in and have them finger themselves and bust a nut right when i start to perform

reeeeaaaly hot

really hot

post pictures of this super model hot ....

i think everyone in here would like to see

Archived