The evil of METH

B_As_In_Bot

Im not even 21 yet and already Ive seen so many poor bastards sucked in by this stimulant. I saw my brother become an addict at an early age and Ive hated it, people who do it, and the people who sell it ever since. Ive seen good friends lower themselves for it. I never tried caring about anyone who was into it. In my tight circle of friends we've all agreed to the unspoken pact that says we never have and never will.

People just get played really bad with this drug. I cant stand the smell of a tweeker, whose body emits the smell of its toxins, during heavy usage. The look of a tweeker after a week long binge. The face is sunken in, the bones look frail. Truly pathetic.

Now theres a girl Ive known for about a year, who seems level headed, but not enough to get off the chrystal. This shits like a virus with no rememdy. One guy does it, introduces it to another and it spreads. Then the dealers start making bank - and its unstoppable.

Ive read many stories on erowid, talked to many people, and overheard more then I ever wanted to about this evil. They all pretty much start out the same. "Moderation" They think its alright if they dont do it a lot. But the fact is - the human body builds an immunity to it, and you need more to get high, then you dont want to come down, ever. I look at these people and see them as if they were albino lab rats, addicted, hopeless, lab rats.

This girl shows potential, she can be something. So I told her what direction shes head in my most unchristian sounding way. "Youre gonna end sucking some bum's dick for a line." Her reply referred to "moderation" The next thing I told her was that we'd all be very proud of her if she kicked it. No bueno - Shes at it again - And now sad that we ever got her case about it. Im beginning to lose hope, once again.Im going to have to turn my back on her, which I reallly dont want to do. Shes got a cute face and a cuter personality, but addiction is the biggest boner killer of them all.

Maybe someone one this board has had to deal with a similar situation, and it actually worked out..

Any tips and helping her realize what she's doing to herself?

The latest motto goin' around my friends is: "Ya don't snooze - Ya Lose."

Any known/effective ways to stop a tweeker from tweeking? My broski had to do the whole rehab deal with the fam.. Thats the only thing that set him straight, being institutionalized.

So in closing of this thread I wish I could incorporate 1 of the following songs:

Institutionalized - Suicidal Tendencies

or "Just another statistic" by some band's name I forgot. Shitlist? nah thats not it..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest -MOE LESTER-

haahahah meth is a crazy shit....it gets me hyped up and i actually do shit...but luckily for me theres no way i can ever get addicted because

1. im a cheapskate

2. the dude who supplies it can only come around once a week

3. id rather buy weed, beer, or shrooms instead because the meth comedown sucks balls

4. i can never get addicted to any drug ever for some reason...money and unavailability will always overcome that..for now..when im on my own i will probably get addicted to drugs and thats what im worrying about...honestly..my parents and their rules are the one thing keeping me from full blown drug usage

i used to get offered blow jobs all the time by girls addicted to that shit. There's this one girl in particular who did it a lot, then when I saw her again two years later, she was back in school, doing about as good as me in general. I never asked her how she did it, though.

The money thing is a good point. I know some people who were sorta addicted (one old buddy of mine smoked it out of a pop can, and even did heroin - now he's in the American army, in shape and making money) and they got out of it by simply deciding to. Another person I would chill with sometimes got hooked, and now he's in jail for murdering someone when it was supposed to be just a mugging. You obviously care about this girl, so maybe you should tell her parents to institutionalize her? Tell her that her teeth are gonna fall out, and she smells. Make her read Cosmopolitan and those other beauty mags. Take her to a hockey game. Or a gym. Ask Kristy, from 12oz.

Guest socrates

It all started on a nuclear submarine base, where a meth lab was present for 5 years...where meth use is estimated at 85% for people under the age of 35...When George W. Bush said that he was going to start the war on meth he said it was going to start in bremerton....

What about the people who start off with a lot of money - buying mad coke - run low on money then make the switch over to meth. Theres a classic one. "Meth is so much cheaper" If I got a gram-sized 4 foot bong toke everytime I heard that one..

I might not wanna slash every tweeker I came across.

Guest -MOE LESTER-

actually...i dont see why the government doesnt hype up all its troops on meth...holy shit that army would be a crazy ass 24/7 killing machine...it would be government regulated and shit....like special "glass shock troops"

Originally posted by -MOE LESTER-

actually...i dont see why the government doesnt hype up all its troops on meth...holy shit that army would be a crazy ass 24/7 killing machine...it would be government regulated and shit....like special "glass shock troops"

AKA Germans under Hitler.

Archived