The EveryOne Hates EveryWhere Thread

EveryWhere

Everyone hates me no matter what i do... should I cry or what..

Over the next few days im going to share with you my make believe experiences. They'll make you laugh, at me. They'll make you cry, with laughter, or you'll all want to kill me.

Feel free to post pictures of what you think i look like.. It probably will be me cause im a professional model (HA!)

Yup...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

The Malls are packed like shit... Only had time to hit two bathrooms :-/ anyway on to the story. This one IS real.

This old guy in his new BMW cut us off and then my family (yes i actually participlated in a family event) gave him the finger. Almost gave him a heart attack.. Then my dad tried to hit him... The Old Guy swerved and almost hit another dumbass... thats what you get for messing with the whitest family around..

Hey Look! Its my cousin, and my teddy bear.. Thats not my finger though... it would be all decked out...

Im predicting you all hate me that much more now..

ahahhaa i remember a story that happened to my friend...

There was this kid at his school who started writing graff.. My friend went up to him and asked him, is that a throwup? (he said he was trying not to laugh cause the piece was so bad) And the toy responds.. NO its spit, u dumbass. (he was serious). He didnt kno what a throwup was and assumed he was talkin about the "spit" on the word... That has got to be one of the funniest graff stories i can remember...

Kids these days...

Archived