The Eternal Dilemma fellas...Blowjobs vs. Sex

GamblersGrin

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had this girl a few years ago that gave the most amazing blowjobs imaginable. She pulled the ol’ “we need to talk” thing because I wasn’t fucking her enough, according to her. I told her “You reap what you sow” because why the fuck would I want to fuck her (even though the sex was good) when I can get expert blowjobs that made me cum in a matter of moments practically?

Originally posted by Weapon X

I had this girl a few years ago that gave the most amazing blowjobs imaginable. She pulled the ol’ “we need to talk” thing because I wasn’t fucking her enough, according to her. I told her “You reap what you sow” because why the fuck would I want to fuck her (even though the sex was good) when I can get expert blowjobs that made me cum in a matter of moments practically?

seriously man. ivw hooke dup w/ chicks who can really suck, seriously in a matter of minutes im finito. this one time this chick and i were drinkin everclear and soda and i just started hookin up w/ her in the middle of a conversation my boy was having w/ her. 5 minutes later i go to hook up w/ her again and she just walks me by the hand into the bathroom and just unzips the pantaloons and goes to town. the best ever. i busted up in her bathtub. i remember wonderin for a sec if anyone in her family takes baths.

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by Poop Man Bob

It's no dilemma for me. Sex.

Rock on, bj's are dope but it really cant beat when you have all her body stuck on you and all those sounds surrounding the action

Originally posted by Weapon X

i had this girl that gave the best head ever, swallowed like whoa, it was amazing. So in that case, head, no sex, no head, this is one of the toughest choices ever...

Originally posted by Mr. ABC

i'll say sex. bj's are very selfish, the only one getting any pleasure is the one receiving. i like to give as good as i get

Nah, b. I loooove eating a pussy that looks like a ripe peach that just fell from the tree. And that girl that I mentioned in the previous post just looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooed sucking cock. It’s a good thing.

Originally posted by Mr. ABC

i'll say sex. bj's are very selfish, the only one getting any pleasure is the one receiving. i like to give as good as i get

[gasp!] who would've thought mr.abc would say such an unselfish comment...what a giver...

I remember when I first I was going out with my first real girlfriend and i got head for the first time, I thought it was the best thing ever. But once we started having sex all the time, I just wanted sex, but after awhile I missed getting head and thats all i wanted, but all she wanted was sex.....

Archived