the essence of boogie hands (muthafuckin recipies kid)

boogie hands

here ill start things off with an easy, quick and tasty one....

GORGONZOLA ZITI

8 oz. ziti pasta

1/4 cup dried italian bread crumbs

1/4 cup sliced green onions

1 tbsp melted butter

1/2 cup milk

4 oz cream cheese

2 oz crumbled gorgonzola cheese (blue cheese can be used as a substitute)

1/4 tsp salt

1. cook pasta

2. while cooking pasta combine bread crumbs, 2 tbsp green onions and the melted butter in a bowl and set to the side

3. place the remaining green onions, milk, cream cheese and gorgonzola cheese in a 12" skillet (if you can use a deeper skillet). cook over medium high heat stirring occasionally until cheese is melted (2-3 minutes). it will help to divide the cream cheese into smaller sections so it will melt quicker, even with that the cream cheese will not fully melt however once the hot pasta is stirred in the small remaining chunks should melt.

4. add cooked pasta and salt to the skillet (take it off the burner before you do this) and mix it into the sauce, then add your bread crumb mixture and mix it in well so you have a bread crumb coating on most of the pasta. sprinkle with a small amount of bread crumbs and serve.

i usually serve this with thinly sliced and toasted french bread and a good white wine (turning leaf is always a good, inexpensive choice).

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

This is a clever plot to get the girls by tricking them into thinking you cook alot. Thus I give you the no bake cookies:

1/2 cup milk

2 cups white sugar

3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder

3 tablespoons crunchy peanut butter

1/2 cup butter

3 cups rolled oats

1 teaspoon vanilla extract

1 Wipe 1" wide band of butter around the rim of a 3 quart pan to prevent boil-over.

2 Combine milk, sugar, cocoa, butter and peanut butter.

3 Stir and bring to boil over medium heat. Let boil for 1 1/2 minutes, do not stir.

4 Remove from heat. Stir in oats and vanilla. Stir until oats evenly distributed.

5 Drop by teaspoon onto waxed paper. Cool. Makes 4 to 5 dozen.

Oh man, can you feel the love? Look at how happy they are. -Emeril

Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

This is a clever plot to get the girls by tricking them into thinking you cook alot. Thus I give you the no bake cookies:

1/2 cup milk

2 cups white sugar

3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder

3 tablespoons crunchy peanut butter

1/2 cup butter

3 cups rolled oats

1 teaspoon vanilla extract

1 Wipe 1" wide band of butter around the rim of a 3 quart pan to prevent boil-over.

2 Combine milk, sugar, cocoa, butter and peanut butter.

3 Stir and bring to boil over medium heat. Let boil for 1 1/2 minutes, do not stir.

4 Remove from heat. Stir in oats and vanilla. Stir until oats evenly distributed.

5 Drop by teaspoon onto waxed paper. Cool. Makes 4 to 5 dozen.

Oh man, can you feel the love? Look at how happy they are. -Emeril

i made those in school they are th best cookies no doubt

North American Gorgonzola is terrible. At least the ones I've tried.

In any case I am the cooking/baking queen (at this very moment I have a most wonderful chocolate cake in the oven, 2 kinds of chocolatey, fudgey icing on the counter and lots of cute decorating nibs to make it look pretty) yum yum.

I have to say one of my favorite recipes is the Chicken Enchillada Casserole. It may look like a lot, but it's really easy, and it's so good.

6 Small Corn, or 3 large flour tortillas

1 lrg onion, diced

2 tbsp. oil

4 oz. can green chilis, seeded and finely chopped

10 oz. can cream of mushroom soup

2 cups grated cheese (cheddar or such)

2 cups grated mozzarella cheese

1 Cup salsa

3-4 cups cooked chicken, cut into large bite size pieces

cut the tortillas into 6 pieces.

saute onion in oil.Add chillis, soup, and half the grated cheeses.

cook slowly until cheese melts.

Line a buttered 1 1/2 quart casserole with half the tortilla pieces.

cover with 1/2 cup salsa

layer with half the chicken, then half the cheese/mushroom sauce.

Repeat layers.

top with remaining grated cheeses.

Bake at 325 degrees for 50-60 minutes.

let stand for 10 minutes.

serves 6 (I think 3 is more reasonable, especially if you're feeding boys)

I love this, but can only make it when I have friends over because my boyfriend can't have the cream of mushroom soup in it, and it isn't the same without it.

OOOOOOOH no...here is the recipe of a real cook...werd, i love this bojanks...

Linguini With Clams...

3 T Best olive oil you can buy.

4 ea Large garlic cloves, pressed

1 T Dried, reconstitued parsley

Freshly ground black pepper

1 cn Minced clams-Grotons 6? oz

1 bn Linguini for 2 appetites Approx 1/4 of a 16 oz pkg

Grated parmesan to taste

Get the water salted and boiling and ready for the linguini. Put the parsley into a container with an equal amount of water to get it looking like reconstituded parsley.

Put the olive oil in a sauce pan, press the garlic into the oil, bring to a heat that just gets the garlic to bubbling, then turn down to kinda simmer for 2 minutes or so. We do not want the garlic to turn brown!! Get the oil and garlic off the heat if pasta is not done. When the pasta is done, drain the pasta. Throw the pasta into the pan with the garlic oil, add the parsley and grind black pepper over the top. Bring up the heat enough to insure that all is warmed to serving tempature. Then add the drained clams. Add the clams last as they will tend to get tough if heated too long. Adjust garlic and pepper to taste. Eat like a fucking godfather...

here is a new recipe i got for making rock hard abs and a new, better outlook on life----

take 3 and 1/2 teaspoons of milk of magnesia and mix with a any other heart-burn relief medication.

swallow the result.

next, stop listening to stupid music and doing dumb graffiti.

then add 4 cups of chocolate chips to a mixture of 2 parts bromide, 3 parts chromium.

let it sit in the sun for a few days and then throw that shit out the window SONNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!! BURN THE FUCKING VILLIAGE DOWNNNNNNN!!!!!

I love cooking, but I hate dishes so I don't do it nearly often enough.

Oh Yeah Barbeque Chicken Sandwiches

Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts (1 for each guest)

Spiced Flour, see below

Beer

Good Barbeque Sauce

1. Heat an inch or two of oil in a heavy skillet

2. Dredge your chicken breast in beer, then flour, beer again, one more time in the flour. So you now have a breast that has been double battered.

3. Fry breast in oil until cooked, about 5-10 minutes depending on size.

4. Take fried breasts and completely cover with barbeque sauce.

5. Serve on rolls with coleslaw.

Spiced flour - just add whatever spices you want to the flour to give it a kick. Salt and pepper for sure, I also add cajun. You might want some cayenne if you like things hot.

This is so good. Think I will make it tonight.

pot or hash brownies (the only thing i can cook)--

--1 shitload weed or hash (like at very least 1/8 oz of weed and or a 2 golfball size blobs of hash)

--some butter

--1 box brownie mix

--whatever the box says you need to make the brownies

melt your butter and stuff as much dope into the melted butter as you can, and leave it there til the butter starts to harden, then melt the butter again and pour it through a strainer. then follow the brownie mix instructions, but when the recipe calls for butter, substitute it with the special butter you've just made. bake the brownies and..voila! enjoy these with some kind of movie like "the dark crystal" or "labyrinth."

Archived