the Esai and Glasseater talk about the real deal thread...

Remi Martin

This thread is for political, social, economic and whatever else is relevant disscussion. Please show respect and dont waste a response unless you got somthing good to say.

so, I was talking to my afgahn neighbor, he was telling me how the FBI showed up at his door, his parents door and his relatives door, cause someone ratted him off to the cops for having guns, he was like " yo theres some sticks in the corner"

the conversation then progressed to returning to Afgahnistan, was tellin me that everything on the news is a LIE pretty much, and i belive him...

so he was sayin that the leader assinated by the taliban, asassinated leader of the Northern Alliance who was killed by a bomb, i forget his name- Muhammed Omar maybe?, was devout against letting the us back into afghanisatan, anyway so happens that homeboy who would of hunted bin laden on his own and not let the us in was killed by a bomb two days before 9/11 a easy hit for the cia to be blamed on the taliban..further more, word has it the taliban was growing opium with the money the the goverment was giving it to fight drugs...so 9/11 as it comes out now was more than preventable, further more, funny how all 20 hijackers pictures was in the news a few days later yet we didnt check them before they went and hijacked planes. Then the US went in and overthrew the taliban with paid militias and installed a new oil pipeline...

When the goverment is run by people who own a substantial part of the oil intrests and won in a qestionable election process that displays much proof of outright preventing votes from opposing minoritys, i am driven to qestion the very integrity of the country, further more...

When said goverment interests spend 40 mil. investigating a blow job, while enemys who have succeeded in attacking our intrests before and threatend to attack us again plot strikes, are more concerned in defacing a political candidate. Im really left with NO faith in any branch of our goverment.

Now about the Afgahn situation, we set up warlord after warlord, we helped out Bin Laden, and Saddam, now we have pipelines in Afghanistan after the leader who did not want us back in his country was asassinated. Thats shady.

i got more to...

shady shady...

Esai, you got some love for this thread? I know you got mad knowledge to drop.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

further more, the bush administration has scaled back civil rights substantially, increased corporate gains in his economic stimulus package, and is gliding through his term on the status of a war.

and the topper?

the medical will of several states voting majoritys has been over ruled by federal 'war on drugs' mentality.

I feel as a taxpayer and a voter, that when the goverment tells the people what to do, when the people beat the goverment at their own system, we are worse than the communist regimes we spent billions upon billions on preparing our selves to decimate.

Freedom of expression, or rather Freedom of Misinformation for those who have the money prevails.

thanks for the correct name Pistol.

and im sure you are correct on the pipeline being approved prior,

however, whats with the assination of the main leader of the northern alliance who opposed the us in afgahnistan, right before 9/11, so we had the excuse to overthrow them cause they werent bending over for the almighty dollar.

however, given the goverments shady track record, ie: cocaine in south central, columbia, el salvador...i really wont put anything past them and observe my right to express my self otherwise.

and dont get me wrong, I dont advocate the attacks on 9/11, and i feel for all the victims familes. however the goverment shoulda been on that shit...they was slippen straight up for a long time. Clinton was on the deal a lil bit, but hell, if i was getting hated on that hard for getting my duck sicked, id lose focus to.

and look at where our goverment is now. its all bad.

Yeah I hear ya.

But before the US and the world started caring about Afghanistan again the Northern Alliance and Taliban had been fighting for years. So the only thing that was weird is they finally killed him in that suicide bomb attack. I heard rumors that the Taliban or at least a chosen few had been warned by Al qaeda/Osama about the 9/11 attacks and decided that it would be the right time. Because it was thought Massoud would be the next to power in Afghanistan or at least be able to rally the citizens. But to me even that story sounds too outrageous.

There's so many weird details/facts that anyone could come up with some weird pattern or conspiracy and present a case where people will believe it.

There's so much shit we don't know about that was going on behind the scenes and is still going on...

word,

i dont put nothing past the goverment. they slept to hard on the evidence that we was aboutta get jacked. dont get me wrong, im a patriot to the fullest, till i moved here. I grew up in the middle east, when i moved to cali and peeped what was really going on, I started burning flags in protest, my father a veteran of two wars condoned it when i told him why. This country is held hostage and by a corrupt racist profit minded goverment that does the minimum for its people and gets away with it. that pisses me off.

I sure would hate to be the former directors of the FBI and CIA right now. Congress is drilling them in a soundproof hall. They overlooked tons of clues. But then again the Us gets so many possible threats by jagoffs daily it's hard to take them all serious. But these guys overlooked alot of shit. Then again if they investigated into some of that shit the ACLU would have been suing thier asses with the quickness. I feel that they get intimidated sometimes by the PC stuff. When everything makes international headlines.

yeah,

im kinna lit...

however, a afgahn cat told me that moussad deal...homey was not having the us in his country whatsoever, so funny how he got capped right before we declared war on the taliban, and thats the afgahn perspective. plus, i belive that the taliban was growing more opium with the money supposed to fight it.

homey was telling me he cant even get in to that country right now, have to go to iran to get a visa. thats shady.

im for real fed up with this war on drugs, war on terror shit. yeah we got bitch slapped real hard. get over it and resolve the issues behind it. stop fighting a useless war. its old allready.

wheres Esai to rip apart LA's corrupt system, im done with my rant..thanks for chattin with me Pistol.

Now that alot more facts have been dug up, there is way too much concrete information for any of this to be perceived as some 'conspiracy theory'.

Our government was hijacked by insane criminals in January 2001. That's the terror.

Now that the facts are all coming in, slowly but surely, this stuff won't be ignored by the American people - and hopefully the least it will do is not allow Bush to be even close to re-election in 04. 3,000 people died and their families and communities want answers, and fortunately there are people willing to dig them up. Now they want to spend 34 billion dollars on a new branch of government dedicated to just the war on terrorism...Forget education, forget health care, forget social security, welfare, public health, or the environment! And we don't need any allies! (b/c they'll all be gone soon, at the rate bush is moving)

Let's just really hope that politics will save our country this time. If congress fights over this issue long enough, it may never happen, and that's what I'm hoping for. It's the only realistic way right now.

It seems like the good ole US had some oil interests in Afghanistan.To me that just sums up their intentions in the country, like 1+1=2. I doubt bush wasnt smart enough to be involved in 911, but it turns my stomach to think he had some knowledge of what was to come and was more concerned with his political interests than people. Basically 90% of his actions since then have been giving more money back to big companies(yet not any average citizens) and destroying our civil liberties.If we really want some homeland security we need to get motherfuckers like him and his cabinet,who are more concerned with their investors' portfolios rather than protecting this country. Sorry Ive been slippin but my sons been cranky,I dont think he likes the heat.Having a son has put a new urgency in my perspective.I dont want him livin in this fucked up shit.Conscious people need to get politically motivated, so morons like Bush dont get elected. People depend too much on what Abc and Cnn tell them rather than thinkin for themselves,fucken disgusting.Up next on the BUsh agenda; fucking up Columbia in the name of Occidental petroleum and cHEVRON.Right now were paying(in taxes) for them(including our own soldiers) to kill locals who are sick of these oil lines fucking upp their land and health.Dont get me started.It is true; How can there be justice on stolen land?

Guest willy.wonka

this really does bring a tear to my eye..

as soon i seen the attacks on the news..i was sadden,but i had joy in me.cause somebody stood up to the bully of the world..i really dont know what to believe..all i can THINK is that bush is a scandless mofo,"willing to rule the world at any means nessesary.."

- take note that i've been drinking-

yesterday i seen bush on tv talkin about the new order of thing for the US....in his rambling of nonsence..it sounds like he's saying he's the ruler of this planet and what he says=goes...?anti christ? i think not,but everybody can be fooled by an idiot...he scorns us for questioning him about his actions and the info givin about the september attacks...like i think..."that fool has been living in a TITANIC WORLD..."IM KING OF THE WORLD"

the nilitary was just moved out of the philipines,now they moved back in,?why? cause thats where bin laden is....most of the philipines is muslim religion..

man fuck this.....i have been watching the military train for years in URBAN COMBAT....they were exspecting a revolution....

thats what i thought was gonna happen..i was gonna join the army , but i knew there was gonna be

A. a really big war

or

B. or a revolution

i was for a evolution,but it looks like we got the world war instead.

if shit like this carries on we're all gonna die!

:)

this is america..im proud to be an american..our country was based on freedom,now im saddened by the thought that i have no freedom..

our country of freedom has only been alive for 400 yrs.....i think,but its gonna take a while for us to get this right...

fight for your rights and dont let no pig take your rights away..

later..:)

We are all eventually going to die. It's not really that that I am afraid or worried about. I am saddened by the continual suffering and pain of the many for the benefit of very few. I don't know how these people who gain from war, oil interests and corporate violence and cruelty live with themselves knowing this. And how can they continue in this cycle! That's the maddening part of it!

How do they live with it? On a big pile of money, that's how!

Guest willy.wonka

true true...

shit is sad.

not like im trying to start a revolution,but what can "we" do about it?

"GO ON WITH OUR DAILY LIVES?"

i think this is taking a wierd effect on me,cause i found myself strongly fighting against gw bush and the things he says....

i think we shouldnt go on with our daily lives...we as a people should speak.

dammit,this thread has made me sad and im using my last instincts to fight against the problem."self theoropy"

It true. It's shit like this that makes me feel utter despair, anger and frustration.

We all know there is worse in store. There's some stuff we can do, but alot of it still feels pretty fruitless. Politicians are dirty...they will pretend to listen if it means getting elected. Otherwise they will not listen. We can write letters, we can boycott, we can demonstrate. But in just one election they have swiped our power to vote - our generations will no longer have confidence that voting will make a difference.

Be powerful with your words and your actions. Be confident and aware - and don't let the bastards get you down!

*sniff sniff*

Archived