"the enemy"

boxcarwilly

not that i would ever vote after last elections fraud and the fact that if someone so blatantly stole a presidencyh and there was no armed fucking revolt:

howard dean may do a good job of earning a small amount of respect in my book due to the fact that he labelled gw the enemy. fucking amazing.

but wesley clark's track record of calling bush one similar to a hero makes all the decent antiwar things he has said.... hmmm a fucking liar.

politics are lame

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by boxcarwilly

politics are lame

true that.

it sucks to hear that you wont vote again. yes, the election was stolen, there is no question about that. but wouldnt you kick youreself if for some crazy reason republicans won mass?last election i didnt really feel like my vote was needed, mass is ALWAYS democat, but the thought of some crazy thing happening(which did, just not here) here bush won the state, i knew that i would have to hang myself over a major highway knowing that i didnt at least try to prevent it.

i dont know. to canada with me.