The End Of The Simpsons...

DETO

<span style='color:pink'>The Dark Horizons site states that "Fox is considering cancelling The Simpsons. The voice-cast has walked out in order to demand more money. Fox has enough episodes to bring it through January 2005. They're also considering re-casting the show". The site's source is this article from USA Today which explores some possibilities should this current cast strike continue for too long.</span>

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Naaah, I've noticed the MOST recent Simpsons

have been better than those of last season. I

wasn't fond of the uber-zany, Family Guy-esque

style they started to apply but it seems like they've

just now started to realize people don't like that to

be overdone in their Simpsons.

I have faith.

Originally posted by DETO

<span style='color:pink'>The Dark Horizons site states that "Fox is considering cancelling The Simpsons. The voice-cast has walked out in order to demand more money. Fox has enough episodes to bring it through January 2005. They're also considering re-casting the show". The site's source is this article from USA Today which explores some possibilities should this current cast strike continue for too long.</span>

HAHAHAHA! RIGHT! Recast the Simpsons... that'll work.

Yeah, but know also that there is a 3 picture deal with FOX as well though they may shitcan it if they think the cast is demanding too much money...

I say... give them the fucking money! How long has Ray Ramano been on TV? He makes HOW MUCH?!

If it weren't for the Simposons FOX would have failed in the first 3 years. You gotta recognize where you come from and who helped you get where you're at...

Re: Re: The End Of The Simpsons...

Originally posted by Smart

I say... give them the fucking money! How long has Ray Ramano been on TV? He makes HOW MUCH?!

1.8 million an episode i think.

Re: Re: The End Of The Simpsons...

Originally posted by Smart

Billions of people exposed to the Simpsons...

I'm positive it would be easy to find people who sounds EXACTLY like the characters and are willing to relocate for 1/5th the salary of the current actors.

Archived