The end of an era...

Guest sneak

Guest sneak

as some of you may or may not know (or may not even care....so leave if this is you) ive been slap bang in the middle of my final ever exams which are complsory.

4 weeks of longness.

well, i finished yesterday on a bitch of a paper, and was surprised to find myself feeling severly anti-climaxed. i mean, i personally have been waiting 8 years for the moment of me walking out of my last exam into the free world feeling chuffed and on top of the world.

but when i did come out, there was nothing. i mean, thats wack in my opinion - there should have been some elation of sorts, right?

im sure you want to know how i celebrated...

well i used these to help:

http://www.workmens.com/images/0224s.jpg'>

http://www.pinkiesonline.com/images/smirnoff_ice_triple_black.jpg'>

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Ha, elation? Now the real work begins. Do y'self a favour and just go on a massive bender - get drunk, do smack, beat up people, drive over kids - then go into rehab, come out and blame it on your parents.

I seriously dred the day i'm finished my degree and out on my ass in the proverbial 'real' world. It'll be all up in the fan when that day comes.

:shook:

Originally posted by sneak

surprised to find myself feeling severly anti-climaxed. i mean, i personally have been waiting 8 years for the moment of me walking out of my last exam into the free world feeling chuffed and on top of the world.

but when i did come out, there was nothing. i mean, thats wack in my opinion - there should have been some elation of sorts, right?

this happens to me, it sucks.

Guest WebsterUno

*believe*

Originally posted by Vanity

isn't smirnoff ice like a wine cooler?

not if you add a shot of vodka. ;)

party on

iloveboxcars, I think he means the end of secondary education. In the UK we have a fuckoff bunch of exams at the end of our secordary school

And congrats sneak, you now have the longest summer ever to get drunk as fuck

Archived