The Eminem Show *download*!!

wREk OnE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by cmeup

FUCK YEA!!! eminem is killin it.... fuck yall haters...

TIL I COLLAPSE...fucking dope.

tease

nobodys seein eminem on the lyrical level right now

the way he puts his shit together its so fuckin tight. even songs like halies song... listen to the first two verses an compare em with the last final verse. he kills it, he breaks down the whole fuckin song listen to it. he changes the emotions throughout the verse from serious the playfull to serious to playfull etc.. while hes talkin about that shit, he kills that verse

is it just me, or does eminem just keep getting more and more commercial on every record?

there was a time when he was an 'underground' mc, but these days he's a commercial rapper.

and i too would take nirvana over eminem. Kurts lyrics had meanings we could relate to, whereas eminem has lyrics about fucking chickens asses (or something like that).

Guest -MOE LESTER-

this is good shit, lived up to my expectatoins...these are some nice ass lyrics....listen to white america

Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by KaMeArT

is it just me, or does eminem just keep getting more and more commercial on every record?

there was a time when he was an 'underground' mc, but these days he's a commercial rapper.

and i too would take nirvana over eminem. Kurts lyrics had meanings we could relate to, whereas eminem has lyrics about fucking chickens asses (or something like that).

what does his status of a " comercial rapper" have to do with how much skill he has??

and on another note i think BlinkATX, could relate to fucking chickens in their asses.:mexican:

Guest RaiD

i cant seem to download:

WITHOUT ME or WHAT YOU SAY... cuz they're singles?

anyone know?

tease

hey tease just left click the song name then you will get the option of downloading it

Guest ctrl+alt+del
Originally posted by RaiD

hahah please believe im going to be making some cash selling copies of this shit at my school!

--------

i heard supposedly when the new em cd comes out that its the first cd to not play in dvd players or computer and cant be burnt. this means the bootlegged price will go up, hehehe.

i think nirvana was much doper than eminem, but eminem is really pretty good. i havnt liked him for a while, and i dont listen to him with pride, nor do i bump him in my car, but i think this will be a solid cd. i like, My Dads Gone Crazy.

Guest Smok

I think it's funny when Em's album comes out, and everyone plays the same song over and over, and over, and then when the shit's about a month old, they jump off the fuckin' band wagon and act like they hate his shit.

I'm suprised so many of you actually like his shit, I thought I was the only one left. Anyway, I think I'll wait and but the album.

And I don't know about you, but I can relate to a lot of his music. Especially the shit off of The Slim Shady LP. Songs like "Rock Bottom", and "Still don't Give a Fuck" really hit me. The rest of it is just in their for humor purposes, sort of a comic relief to the more serious songs.

the eminem show....

• curtains up
  • white america
  • business
  • cleanin out my closet
  • square dance
  • the kiss (skit)
  • soldier
  • say goodbye hollywood
  • drips
  • without me
  • paul rosenberg (skit)
  • sing for the moment
  • superman
  • hailies song
  • steve berman (skit)
  • when the music stops
  • till i collapse
  • my dad's gone crazy
  • curtains close

i think.. thats right.. (maybe there's one missing-- the other single --the one w/dre ??)

Guest HELLSATAN

fuck i didnt get one of the songs

yeah the song with dre is called "what you say"

thanks for hookin me up with that list

Guest RaiD

Re: Re: haha

hahahhahah two bad i got all tha songs already except the intro and outro... :D

and tha two singles they wouldnt let you download i got off kazaa...

tease :king:

hey i got all the songs... if you want i can e-mail you those tracks you missed.

Guest -MOE LESTER-
Originally posted by Smok

I think it's funny when Em's album comes out, and everyone plays the same song over and over, and over, and then when the shit's about a month old, they jump off the fuckin' band wagon and act like they hate his shit.

I'm suprised so many of you actually like his shit, I thought I was the only one left. Anyway, I think I'll wait and but the album.

And I don't know about you, but I can relate to a lot of his music. Especially the shit off of The Slim Shady LP. Songs like "Rock Bottom", and "Still don't Give a Fuck" really hit me. The rest of it is just in their for humor purposes, sort of a comic relief to the more serious songs.

eminems lyrics mean alot to me....not songs abuot like killing britney spears, but songs about how it feels to be an fuck-up whos constantly being fucked around by preps and those upper class suckers....i loved the song "revelations" off the d-12 album....that song totaly described me...i totaly agree with you about the humor part....some of shits pretty serious, and the humorous pokes at christina agular and boybands give you good life......shit like "fight music" and "amnityville" inspire me to not be such a pussy and actually take hold of shit....and yes im probably gonna buy his album

Archived