The Electoral Vote as of Oct 1.

Malice

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

im hoping kerry wins so that i can see what he's going to do thats going to be so much better than bush has been.

and then im betting that its not going to matter that he's in office, and people will still be pissed off, and at that point in time i will laugh.

Originally posted by seeking

if kerry does win, and kerry improves the situation, can i ban you for good this time, and have your stupid ass never come back here again?

if thats the case i might have to fuck around and go vote for bush.

and get everyone i know to as well.

:D

and what if bush wins? i become moderator?

dun dun dun!

Tease lives in texas. Tease's presidental vote won't mean shit either way because texas will never ever be a swing state.

It all rests on Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Florida. There's a retarded amount of electoral votes divided up between those states and they're the ones that are going to swing the election. Neither candidate can win without 2 of those three, which is why they've had non-stop campagin advertisements since last january.

The electoral college fucking sucks anyway, we should abolish it.

Guest KING BLING
Originally posted by Nekro

The electoral college fucking sucks anyway, we should abolish it.

I agree and I also think we should move towards a parliament system...but there is no hope, save death

Archived