The Edwards-Cheney debate •_•_• Debate no. only1

Poop Man Bob

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Iraq, terror, 9/11 already mentioned together by Cheney in the first 15 seconds.

Edwards has that hand-move-while-talking-thing down pat.

Remember folks, it matters little in the long run what people think about the vice presidents .. it all comes down to Bush and Kerry.

Guest willy.wonka

this debate is going alright, but they need to stop bullshittin with eachother.. i cant wait till some other questions come up.

for a sec it sounded like who could police the world better... kerry or bush?

cheney keeps pullin the same thing up against all of his debates.. "kerry would be shitty" records records lol..its getting old.

edwards seems like a boyscout, but its about kerry.. i think edwards would be a good back man, but for some reason, i do not like him, but i guess change is good.

as he was saying, we want to bring credibility back ot america..not mistrust.. "sucess breeds"

Guest ctrl+alt+del

hahaha he tied halliburton to enron in one sentence. Point!!

I can respopnd but it will take more than 30 seconds

Well thats all you got.

HAHA,

Guest willy.wonka

hahaha!!

CHENEY: i can answer about halliburton, but its gonna take more than 30 seconds gwen..

GWEN: well, thats all you got...biyatch!

Guest ctrl+alt+del

points to edwards for bringing up cheneys voting record.

you voted against meals on wheels for senior citizens? YOU FUCK!!!

Guest willy.wonka

it would be funny if bush came poppin outa nowhere and started talkin shit about kerry.

good points on talkin about how much money america had in hte bank and when bush and chens came into office we went from a 5 trillion in the bank to a 3 trillion debt

GO YANKEES!

Man, it's all "he said this he said that but meant this when he said that he was saying that, no he didn't i said it yes, i would have done it anyway to be consistent, you're not consistent nor is he because he said this and that, no no no, he didn't he was clear blah blah blah blah".

All i know is that Dick Cheney is evil.

Archived