the ecko game thread is about to get deleted

Guest HESHIANDET

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest HESHIANDET
Originally posted by harvey wallbanger@Feb 20 2006, 01:40 AM

Naah, he wouldn't even really have sex with 'em. He would make a video game exploiting the whole "having sex with 15 year old boys" culture, and throw a big release party with some of the world's best old-school pederasts.

cheap, but funny

That's ruining graffiti? Really? So it has nothing to do with the fact that the average writer is a 13-19 year old that'd rather run around in the middle of the night writing his name on shit, usually at his parents/grandparents expense, than put effort into anything that's going to yield positive results later on in life?

Nah, you're right. It's the video game. It totally makes running around after dark for the sake of doodling made-up names on things look irresponsible and ignorant.

/devils advocate oner

for those who downloaded for pc, can someone explain how to get it to work? I've been workin on figuring it out all day.

I figured I needed daemon tools to install. I did that. I have the icon on my cpu desktop. now I ned to finish install and put the crack on ...but everytime I click the icon, I get a "please insert cd" warning...

I know I'm almost there, does someone know and can explain what the last steps are?

Originally posted by Lonesome Cowboy Bill@Feb 20 2006, 08:22 PM

for those who downloaded for pc, can someone explain how to get it to work? I've been workin on figuring it out all day.

I figured I needed daemon tools to install. I did that. I have the icon on my cpu desktop. now I ned to finish install and put the crack on ...but everytime I click the icon, I get a "please insert cd" warning...

I know I'm almost there, does someone know and can explain what the last steps are?

you need to download the no-cd crack from here:

http://www.gameburnworld.com/gp/gamefixes/...rpressure.shtml

once you do that, its a simple matter of replacing the crack .exe with the one in the game directory.