The Drunmk Thread.

Dirty_habiT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

uh they should. all the "normal" places around here have it. im not sure where you are so it might be different. it might be a new england thing.

eaither way, if you can get youre hands on any summer ale, it will probably be worth it. its usually really light, therefore making it easy to drink. most breweries put some kind of citrus in it, usually lemon. so good. so fucking good.

Originally posted by 455

I'm professional.....I even have my own signature beer mug......

i got o a bar where I have my own mug with my name engraved in it...and mamerro, the girl in that gif you posted looks like she is a 14 year old hoochie from one of those jenny jones "my teen needs to stop being a stupid slut" shows...it makes me feel dirty.

Originally posted by -Rage-

Winter Warmer is the best Harpoon.

havent tried that one, it must be a brown ale right?

i love harpoon ipa, ill have to give that warmer a try this winter for sure.

harpoon can do no wrong in my mind.

damn that girl(not woman, sexy in that ditching middle school to come fuck in my van at my dorm room parking lot kinda way) needs to give me my ballcuuzi.

ballcuzzi= my nuts in a glass of warm water, she inserts straw and lightly blows. mmmm mmmm good.....

Originally posted by ragsoe505

damn that girl(not woman, sexy in that ditching middle school to come fuck in my van at my dorm room parking lot kinda way) needs to give me my ballcuuzi.

ballcuzzi= my nuts in a glass of warm water, she inserts straw and lightly blows. mmmm mmmm good.....

lol thats good shit. imma have to tell a girl to do that to me.

Archived