The Drunk Chronicles.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest KING BLING

>New Years

>Fights abound from intoxication

>I go to enter my second fight

>Homies girl talks shit in my face

>I push her

>Homie gets mad

>Girl starts getting closer

>Homie goes to punch

>I grab girl and block punch with her head

no sleep for 24 hours

went to bar

drank massive amounts of a shot named liquid valium

proceeded to another bar

got more shitface by drinking a pitcher of beer

on my way out puked all over a couple of sorority girls

busted some dudes lip on the way into the bathroom

puked on dude on the way out

fell over on way out

puked on girl while attempting to have sex

Last summer, friend was visiting from Florida. Took too many jager shots with vodka + cranberries, met my best friend who bought me about 2-3 said shots [dont remember meeting him that night at this point]. Went around flashing my ass to people. Randomly kissed a 23 year old trucker from Michigan who was in town en route. Got a ride home with 2 girl friends and one girls good guy friend. 2 girls go into apt to get their swerve on while I lay incoherant in the back. Boy calls girl#1, says what am I supposed to do with gatita in the back!? I pussy blocked, HA-HA. Anyway, girls come back, drive me to other apt, I pass out on infamous "aids bed" [apparently a lot of people have fucked on said bed]. I wake up in the morning to my friend getting water.. go.. who what where when WTF?! And then Im told about the night before.

Fun, now I know why I dont drink that much anymore.. haha. :D :D

Theres probably worse, I cant think of em right now.

TOOK 8 XANAXS IN A NIGHT....HAD A BOTTLE OF SO-CO IN MY HANDS AT ALL TIME....SMOKIN BLUNTS EVERY 15 MINS...I'D SAY BY 11 OCLOCK THE XANAX STARTED HITTING ME....IT WAS HELL AFTER THAT...WE DECIDED TO GET ON A TRAIN TO MANHATTAN..ON THE WAY THERE WHERE POPPIN OUT WINDOWS ON THE TRAIN...EVEN ONES WITH OUR TAGS ON THEM..we go to the city...see a few kids we know and get ready to go to a random party...im so recked i dont even know where i am...i had to get carried INTO the party....i pretty much blacked out after that...next thing i know i wake up in west bumble fuck,conneticut (sp?) in a fraternity house with brand new clothes and sneakers on...didnt know anyone there...after about 3 hours of confusion i started the long journey home...when i finally got home asked my boy what happen and he just laughed at me and told me he thought i was dead...till this day i havent got the full story from him...

27th b-day last year........everyone is buying me shots and i stumbled outside and threw up all over the hood of someone's new Jag.

Ha ha

There was also the time i woke up after a raging night to find a mini pony keg in my bedroom with no idea where it came from.