Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

**The Dream Thread**

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by MekA_OnES?, Jan 30, 2007.

1. suca

suca Veteran Member

fuck man, freaked me out the first few times too. im just hella used to them now and the only thing that freaks me out is when they get some twist to them... bad news but nah i just woke up from some crazy dream... crazy. but not violent thank god.

2. soupBDC

soupBDC Banned

I usually don't 'dream' since I get like six hours of sleep a night. Night life + day shift = cancer. But when I do, the most vivid dreams are apocalypse dreams. Shit's mad crazy. I'll be on some boat off of Manhattan partying with my crew, and fucking Bubble Bobble when all of a sudden some wave forms off in the distance and just gets bigger and bigger. I can see it sink manhattan and then it sweeps towards the boat blasting through the cabin when my mind goes blank. I think I'm dead for like two seconds, then I wake up and realize it's a dream.

Usually when I have a death dream that day pretty much fucking sucks. Customers fist fighting employees, mom's calling on her period saying shit like she's fucking ashamed of me for nothing... just relentless agonizing bullshit all throughout the day.

3. tutleone

tutleone Senior Member

Yeah i can control my dreams sometimes, it just likr real life. this one time i dreamt i was in a helicopter wit a ruger and i was shootin at all the civilians below

4. Thought_Monster

Thought_Monster Senior Member

i hate having dreams your falling and wake up in the middle of it shit man pop right off the bed

5. skullnbones

skullnbones Elite Member

What the fuck i dreamt i was drinking at a bar and rza and raekwon turned up. They weren't together. Rza was drinking alone and raekwon was with some girls. Rza was about 17 years old hahah. Then someone i was with broke my jug of beer so i skulled what was rest and put a massive cut in my hand and ate the glass (watched too much david blaine on youtube before sleeping). I got a bandaid from an old school teacher of mine behind the bar, then walked home along the coast and saw two brothers i know.

Screw punctuation I'm too sleepy. Dreams are awesome.

6. Steel Schnauzer

Steel Schnauzer Dirty Dozen Crew

I had a dream that my x girl friend from high school was having my baby.

7. ~KRYLON2~

~KRYLON2~ 12oz Loyalist

I had a dream i was at work. I'm on fucking vacation

8. Steel Schnauzer

I killed someone in the dream I had this morning and I don’t really wanna talk about it but the dream was vivid enough to wake me up.

9. DyS$kysE

DyS$kysE Dirty Dozen Crew

I usually have good dreams only a couple night mares I had a dream where I was messing with a abandoned train in the woods and met a girl and i was trying to rob the train and then me and the girl walked that was that but then the next night I had a dream about being with zendaya from Disney channel and Disney characters and then went into a shirt machine and started jacking em then met up wit dis girl from where o used to live and we went to a train and looked at some graffiti they were very similar they felt like one big dream

10. Steel Schnauzer

I was getting chased by a spirit some type of weird energy was following me around and when I woke up it was gone.

11. DyS$kysE

DyS$kysE Dirty Dozen Crew

i had a dream las night that i was getting chased by the popo and they caught me and i had pills in my pocket so i tried to act invisble and throw the pills away im not sure how that went then i started dreaming about this song it just kept screaming VICE LORRRDDDD VICE LORRRDDD