Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

**The Dream Thread**

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by MekA_OnES?, Jan 30, 2007.

1. suca

suca Veteran Member

yo wuan i think we got a lot in common. uh oh... you might be next on my list.

2. buckfiftyexports

buckfiftyexports Banned

I have ultra violent dreams like this on the regular, beating peoples heads against the ground untill they are mushy.. shit like that.
    Im either getting completely fucked up or doing some major fucking up, its never inbetween.

3. rushawn wuan

rushawn wuan Veteran Member

oh shit what list is this?

4. suca

suca Veteran Member

well shit im glad im not the only one with them ultraviolents on the regular. seriously i was expecting myself to be the plot of some lifetime movie within a few years. phew.

5. suca

suca Veteran Member

hahaha im just kidding around. gliks was my e-hubby then i left him for a saucy affair with highsociety. i smell an mtv reality show- that is- after my lifetime movie.

6. buckfiftyexports

buckfiftyexports Banned

Hey just because I do it too doesnt mean its normal girl!
    There is hope for your tv career yet!

7. CALIgula

CALIgula Moderator Crew

true....

and all acetylsallycilic acid is, is aspirin.

these are just the chemical names...not the common names.

8. alure

alure Dirty Dozen Crew

dont think im too weird..

ughh. i woke up the other day and tried to get up and couldnt move, it felt like something evil was holding me down and i tried calling to chapman but couldnt talk..and then i passed back out..

had some horrible horrible dream about feeling a ghosts pressence, and telling chapman in my dream but he wouldnt believe me. finally i felt in the car while he was driving and started feeling around in the back seat, and felt a ghost but knew that it was a good ghost trying to tell me something. then i started crying really hard in my dream because i had a bad feeling about my son. and i asked the ghost if the reason why it was there was because something bad had happened and the ghost said yes. i asked chapman where my son was and started freaking out and he said to calm down and said he had taken him to daycare. and i asked the ghost if thats why she was there, and that something terrible is happening? and she said yes. so we drove over to the daycare and i asked where my son was. and they told me to calm down, and that he wasnt there. what the fuck do you mean he isnt there? and im freaking out and crying and they said neither of you even dropped him off. and i knew in my dream that some bad spirit/thing had taken him..

i woke up crying.

shit fucking sucked. but i googled about the not being able to move, and i guess its pretty common thing that your body does in a stage of sleep, or something.

9. goosequit

goosequit Junior Member

i had a dream the other night that i had really dirty sex with this beast i work with that looks like jabba the hut and when i fingered her her vagina was ice cold.

10. suca

suca Veteran Member

yo, alure, dont even worry about that being paralyzed shit. its totally normal. not like it happens to everyone, but when it does happen, its not anything at all.

11. rushawn wuan

yeah alure thats normal. i heard something from a doctor on a radio show about your brain automatically shutting your body down when you sleep so that you dont act out whatever it is you are dreaming off. just sometimes you wake up before your brain turns everything back on.

12. rushawn wuan

sloppy e-thirds? oh well. better then nothing.:cool:

13. suca

suca Veteran Member

14. PERMAFRIED_

PERMAFRIED_ Member

i'm aware of the difference between chemicals and brands, you retard. read my above post.

anyway, if any of you youngsters want an interesting kind of trip, if you take enough diphenhydramine, you'll hallucinate really random shit.

you basically become severely demented and will see/interact with very normal-seeming people and objects that do not exist. it all seems totally real and normal while it's happening and can leave you very confused as to what was real and what was not when the experience is over.

be careful though, because not only do you see things that are not there, you may also fail to see things that are OBVIOUSLY right in front of you, like moving cars, haha.

and alure, no worries, that's happened to me before (feelings of paralysis, a half-sleep state, a presence in the room).
    once was it was so intense that after fully regaining consciousness (on the floor, no less. i have no idea how i ended up there) i actually had to walk around the house several times and check things out to make sure this "presence" wasn't real.
    i blame the intensity of that one on the fact that 2 days earlier i took some obscure synthetic hallucinogen sold to me as E.

15. tutleone

tutleone Senior Member

ive had similar Dreams, that shit feels so crazy. Whos ever had dreams of youself just fallin down shit, like off of a building or something. now thats some wild shit.