**The Dream Thread**

MekA_OnES?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I pop this stuff called melatonin you can get at gnc sometimes to get to sleep, it relaxes you pretty good, 3mg is the dosage, but I would do 6 sometimes....which is horrible, because this stuff gives you the most lucid dreams you will ever have. I dont remember a whole lot of em, but I've waken up in cold sweats damn near screaming. Most of them involved me dying or just old memories put in a blender and twisted beyond words.

I pop this stuff called melatonin you can get at gnc sometimes to get to sleep, it relaxes you pretty good, 3mg is the dosage, but I would do 6 sometimes....which is horrible, because this stuff gives you the most lucid dreams you will ever have. I dont remember a whole lot of em, but I've waken up in cold sweats damn near screaming. Most of them involved me dying or just old memories put in a blender and twisted beyond words.

dude, everyone and i mean EVERYONE was strungout on melatonin at rehab. i knew kids that would sniff them just to get off on sniffing something.

i seriously have lucid dreams like four times a week now.

this pattern has only developed over the past 2 years or so, and i think i know exactly why.

they often involve groups of violent people kidnapping me, or a random person wandering through my house and scaring the shit out of me.

these events almost feel more like hallucinations than dreams, are very hard to explain, and they generally suck.

speaking of dreams though, lately when i wake up way too early... about an hour later i'll just pop a huge boner and start yawning...then i'm like, "oh there's my morning wood." i've come to realize it really pops up when i actually start to mentally wake up not just physically. so i think that proves that i really am wired to only think about sex.

just read up a lil on this stuff think im gonna try it out,i have insomnia problems.

melatonin is worthless. the only thing that ever knocked me out were trazadones. all the other sedatives just made me feel relaxed.

I've taken everything for insomnia. and the most powerful shit ever is SEROQUEL. I've slept 18 hours off it coupled with some west to east jetlag. I've taken that stuff and lied on the ground in front of th TV for 45 minutes trying to find the strength to brush my teeth. you become glue.

all diphenhydramine is, is benadryl.

benadryl is diphenhydramine with other crap ingredients that i can't recall at the moment.

in order to have a hallucinogenic experience on benadryl you'd have to ingest too much of that other crap along with the diphenhydramine, which can cause some pretty crappy side effects and basically ruin your fun.

so yeah i prefer unisom.

ive had violent as fuck dreams ever since i was little. like people shooting me, or me shooting people, or beating people to death, but it was always totally graphic and the goriest shit you can imagine. like when people got hit by trains i never wake up before the brutality i see it all. shit is fucked. 4 or 5 times a week too.

ive had violent as fuck dreams ever since i was little. like people shooting me, or me shooting people, or beating people to death, but it was always totally graphic and the goriest shit you can imagine. like when people got hit by trains i never wake up before the brutality i see it all. shit is fucked. 4 or 5 times a week too.

i have dreams like this once in a while.....