"the doodle book"......

rymewon

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest ctrl+alt+del
Originally posted by fire crotch

Those are very clean looking. What did you use on them?

looks like he cleaned them up with a paint program

lets try again i pressed new thread in stead of reply and got shit all mixed up so ------>yeah boiiii illy rymie just 2 add on a little info 4 everyone prismas an paint markers no extra clean-up on photoshop and he isnt postin even close 2 anything he has done...... peace out 2 u

ya boy!!!!!!

post everything i do ,, naw man not even close.. ive rocked more shit then days u been alive.......ahahha.. but "its ok " though..... and o ya thats all markers man , no clean up computer shit for me... just str8 paint marker funk for ur trunk........ peace.. no beef intended so dont chop it up.......

damn, ill give it up for ya too. This shit looks alot nicer than the other shit I've seen. It looks like you got some good intent for your skills. Been practicin?

naw...

damn, ill give it up for ya too. This shit looks alot nicer than the other shit I've seen. It looks like you got some good intent for your skills. Been practicin?

practicin.. ya a little.. ive been paying more attention to the colors that i choose to use.. but thats some older stuff, prolly about 2-3 months ago that i did....... thanks fellas........peace

Archived