the dog, he bite my vagina.

casekonly

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I once had a roommate (way back in the day, 1971) who had a regular afternoon fuck set up with a 14-year old junior high school girl. She would come over to the apartment and take off her clothes, get in his bed and wait for him. She was good looking, and looked a lot older than fourteen (maybe sixteen or seventeen) but I was not up for trying it out because of her age.

We had a puppy, which I didn't really like because he shit on the floor, but anyway she came over one day, went to his bedroom, and then I heard all these noises. I opened the door and she was letting the puppy lick her twat. I was sort of freaked out, so I just closed the door without saying anything. When my buddy came home, I said "Man, you got to get rid of this chick, she's kind of crazy." He whispered back, "I know, I know, but what can I do? The bitch is only fourteen! If I say anything to piss her off, she's going to blab to her parents and I'll get busted!"

I said "Look, make up an excuse, just get her out of here." He introduced her to a guy who played in a rock band, and pretty soon, she stopped coming around.

She's 48 years old now. LOL. Probably somebody's grandmother.