Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

~THE DOCUMENTARY SUPERTHREAD~

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by shitting, Apr 5, 2007.

1. Freddy Mercury

Freddy Mercury Member

DEGENERATE ART- The art and culture of making glass pipes.

2. Schnitzel

Schnitzel Dirty Dozen Crew

3. STYLEISKING

STYLEISKING Dirty Dozen Crew

[​IMG]
    Looks good! i think Roger gastman is behind it..

4. theprotester

theprotester Moderator Crew

^^ will look out for that one

5. justchill

justchill Member

cool disco dan doc looks super dope, going to have to kep an eye for it.

Ive been waiting to see this for awhile now, finally found a copy online. it was deff worth the wait,very good doc.
    [​IMG]

heres a link to the full video
    http://www.putlocker.com/file/6C70DC20D1288291#

McLovin likes this.
  6. STYLEISKING

7. McLovin

McLovin Senior Member

It's a great film, but not exactly about what you think it's about. It starts off that way but then spirals into a doc about the drug war. good film in general

8. yomommasaho

yomommasaho Veteran Member

ill have to check that, how was it compared to "the house i live in"?

9. ink face

ink face Elite Member

just watched the house i live in, man makes you realize a lot about how fucked up america's thought process has gotten.

Any one seen Blackfish yet? I want to see it cause it looks interesting, but i'm not into watching animals being treated shitty, so i might not.
    Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G93beiYiE74

10. McLovin

McLovin Senior Member

that looks like it will be interesting

11. theprotester

12. theprotester

13. STYLEISKING

Mike Tyson - Beyond the Glory (Documentary)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqOQhLTYZPk&feature=player_embedded

The Magnetist
    https://vimeo.com/70877686

THE MAGNETIST is a short documentary about Micke, also known as 'The Magnetist', whose life revolves around cassette tapes.
    Most of Micke's time is spent on varius tape-related projects; he blogs about them, he makes music with them and he got a monthly tape club in his hometown Stockholm. Sometimes it's a struggle. Here we get an insight to Micke's life as a tapeologist and joins him to his tape-only club to find out the motivation behind his interest.

14. MedicineCabinet

MedicineCabinet 12oz Loyalist

just watched.. highly recommended for those who havent.. even for all the cool kids who roll their eyes because they have all the answers (but are afraid in actuality)

listen hard around 1:30:00 on to dude whose father was a war crimes investigator & how history repeats itself for those who wont learn..

15. CILONE/SK

CILONE/SK 12oz Loyalist

Watched the Sound City doc tonight. It was ok, but you have to be into the soundboard producing thing to really like it. I'm not.