The Dirty Keyboard.

Guest imported_Tesseract

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Tesseract

mini pubes, hahaha....i dunno steve, it doesnt..these are ultra zoomy shots, it looks kinda clean from far away...:D

Guest me IS cool

Hehe that shit looks nasty. Time to get a new keyboard or wash it out with something.

Mine actuallly dosen't look that bad, considering my keyboard is black I can't tell, but underneath the keys, nasty!

By the way Tesseract, what kind of camera did you use to get such a pimp ass close up of your keyboard?

:king:

Guest imported_Europe

Tess, take your dirty keyboard, hold it upside down and shake it violently.

Then take a photo of the pile of shit that is bound to fall out...

that looks pretty gross. then i inspected my keyboard and that mine looks equally as dirty in between the keys. some of the keys have some nasty shit on them too.i nevernoticed this until now...i suggest you all take a close look at your keyboard. i cant be the only other one.

Guest BROWNer

this is in my top five of hilarious gut busting threads.

dude, you should edit your title and

replace it with pmb's

'mini-pewbsz'

Guest imported_Tesseract

Brown, i think its the high-tech version of body odoursz thread...the keyboard as an extention of self in the modern age...all that nerdy ish...

Europe, good suggestion..i'll do that later...i'm at my girls superclean keyboard now..

caL,

of course i eat while i type, how else can you bring a keyboard in that condition. However, after taking those flicks, i thought of nose-peaking as a dangerous task...

Guest imported_Tesseract

After following Europe's suggestion i formed a nice long line for you to snort.

All vital things exist in here, small chunks of chocolate, lots of ash, hair, some some bread and some unidentified elements (just to make sure the formula remains a secret of Tesseract.inc...the perfect nutritional additive for a healthy lifestyle

http://www.fuckthebuff.com/tesseract/snort.jpg'>

bon apettite;)

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by Vanity

that unidentified crap is called ash homie....

and my keyboard is full of actual pubes.

check my list again, i added ash...theres some really weird shit in there...and dude, you rub it on your keyboard?!

Europe, i knew i'd make you proud

Archived